Chapter 14

Once Tamaki realized just how upset Samon was about his little mess up he apologized again, and again, and again, for three days, before school, during school, and after school. Kyoya kept his distance from Tamaki for multiple days, mostly staying near Samon. The older blonde kept a protective hold on Kyoya's wrist when Tamaki neared him, send short, subtle glares to his younger brother. The ladies who went to the host club after school was surprised by Samon's behavior toward Tamaki. 

"Samon-Senpai? Why are you mad at Tamaki-senpai?" One girl finally asked him, making Samon hum and respond, picking and choosing his words carefully.

"My brother, Rene, may not be the smartest as you all know, but- he isn't stupid. He messed up and didn't something idiotic to a person I hold close to me. The thing he did made said person very uncomfortable and upset and honestly kinda... I guess... Ashamed? In away. That made me angry. Angry because Tamaki knows better than to do the thing he did. Yet still- he did it. Now he's going to face the consequences of me ignoring him until he realizes he doesn't need to apologize to me but to the person he hurt." He said softly to them, making them smile through the dialogue. Samon stood and brushed his uniform off. 

"If you'll excuse me, ladies, I need to ask Kyoya a question. Please, continue your conversation without me." He said before walking off, observing Hikaru and Koaru playing at their 'Forbidden Love' scene and acting, holding and coddling each other so lovingly. It made him question if they were really acting sometimes, but none the less his vision moved from them to Honey and Takashi, his classmates, and mutual friends because of the host club. Seeing Honey laying across Takashi's lap and smiling all happily as Takashi kept him in place. His eyes moved on, going to Haruhi, who seemed to be enjoying a conversation with three ladies at her table.

Then they landed on Tamaki, who was casually flirting with the ladies swarming his table in anticipation and wait. His eyes were forced not to roll as he watched before tearing his eyes away and focusing on Kyoya, smiling as he walked up to him and hummed.

"Kyoya? I was wondering if you were free this weekend." Kyoya looked up from his calculator and rose an eyebrow. "I suppose I am, I'll have to check with father first. But I believe so. Why?" 

"Why? Well, obviously I'm asking if we can hang out for a bit. Anywhere is fine. My place, yours, out on the town, shopping, exploring. I don't mind, you can pick. I just want to spend some time with you and check-up is all." Kyoya seemed taken back before nodding slowly, "Okay... I'll text you when I get home and ask father..." Samon beamed and nodded, jogging back to his table and slipping back into the conversation at hand.