Chapter 12: I Remember

I woke up and Rae wasn't there anymore. Panicking, I quickly stood up and called for her. She didn't answer. I looked for her everywhere around the house, but she had left.

I ran out of the house. "RACHEL!" I yelled. No answer. "RACHEL!" I tried again, but still no answer. I started running around the neighborhood, searching for my girlfriend. "RACHEL!" People on the street gave me worried looks, wondering what was going on. "RACHEL!" I then saw the lights in Rae's house were open. I ran towards the house and tried to open the door. It wasn't opening. "RACHEL!" I yelled hoping she would hear me. I tried to open the door again and luckily it worked this time. It was so dark. I ran up the stairs since the light was coming from there. "RACHEL!" I barged into her bedroom and saw her. She looked at me and smiled, tears running down her face once again. "Rachel..." I said panting. "W-What happened?"

She ran into my arms and hugged me. "I remember" My eyes widened. "I remember you... I remember everything" I hugged back and held onto her, scared she'd run away.

A tear ran down my cheek. She remembered. She finally remembered.

"And I love you..."I was so happy. "I love you Gar" She said crying.

She was right. If she was able to love me without her memory, she could love me with it too.

The End

______________________
I hope you liked this book, I loved writing it. It's the first book I finished writing.

I honestly got really emotional writing the ending.

I love all of you so much
Thanks for all the support
And Happy New Year
💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚