Teachers pet (DxV)

Deceit X Anxiety & Deceit X Remus

(Warnings: pedophile and death)

Song: Melanie Martinez- Teachers Pet

Caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student
Thought he pretty cute and she bit her lip back to him
Chewing on her nails and her pens while she's dreaming of him
And he's fucking in sin, you know he is

Not everyone could see the way Virgil looked at Deceit from his desk. No one saw the way Virgil bit his lip and nails as he stared at the lying teacher.

Virgils eyes filled with nothing but love, as Deciets filled with only lust.

She said, "It's for all the right reasons
Baby, don't care 'bout grades
Just call me your lady
If I pass this quiz will you give me your babies?
Don't call me crazy

Virgil never asked for any grades, he just wanted a family with Deciet. If it bothered Deciet of what Virgil was saying, it wouldn't look like it. As he put a smile on his face and grabbed virgils back to pull him closer. But again no one saw for the bell as rung for the school to be over.

You love me but you won't come save me
You got a wife and kids, you see them daily
Don't know why you even need me"

Virgil complained about how Deciet never visits him and stays with his husband, Remus. But Deciet never answered back and locked the classroom door as he turned back walking toward Virgil.

Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?
Yeah, why the fuck is that?
Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget?
Well, do you tell me that?

Deciet grabs Virgil and sits him on top of the desk as he rubbed in between his legs. Not caring about the way Virgil kept trying to ask the question over and over.

Deciet glares slightly as he puts his lips on to Virgils to shut him up as he pulled Virgils jacket off.

I know I'm young, but my mind is well beyond my years
I knew this wouldn't last but fuck you, don't you leave me here
Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?

Minutes passed as Deciet finishes inside of Virgil and fixes himself up.

Virgil does his best to clean himself up to and he slides his boxers and jeans on. By the time he got done Deciet was gone before he could talk to him.

She's feeling like a spider in a cage
You liar, you were her desire
Now she wants to light you on fire

Virgil balls up his fist as a tear falls down his face. He thinks to himself that it was the last time he does anything with Deciet again.

But fuck it, she'll still give you a call
And a lighter when you wanna get high
And mess around 'til you get numb

By the time the bell rung again the next day, Virgil hesitated about leaving as Deciet shamelessly locks the door again and takes off his coat.

Virgil feels his legs go numb as he falls onto his knees with his mouth open.

Deciet-"Good boy."

She said, "It's for all the right reasons
Baby, don't care 'bout grades
Just call me your lady
If I pass this quiz will you give me your babies?
Don't call me crazy

Virgil closes his mouth as he looks nervous.

V-"D. You love me right?"

You love me but you won't come save me
You got a wife and kids, you see them daily
Don't know why you even need me"

Deceit laughs as Virgil looks as if he's about to cry.

D-"Oh virgy but I do love you, I love those lips the most."

V-"Then why not break if off with Remus? He can't please you like I
ca-."

Deciet forces his member into virgils mouth to shut him up.

Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?
Yeah, why the fuck is that?
Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget?
Well, do you tell me that?
I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years
I knew this wouldn't last but fuck you, don't you leave me here
Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?

Virgil laid on the floor while crying as he's left alone. Deceit has once again used and left him.

Virgil glares as he gets up and follows Deciet back to his house and looks though the window. He sees Deciet with Remus, smiling lovenly at him.

Never once did he make that face toward virgil. He makes a mistake of being to loud while backing away and it catches the attention of both Deciet and Remus.

Gimme back my money
Didn't learn in tempting honey from you
Except how to lie and cheat while inside the sheets
Stop calling me your bunny
I won't hop and you don't own me
Do you? I bet you think you do
Well you don't

Virgil backs away from Deciet as he tries to calm Virgil down, as Remus watched with worried and confused eyes.

V-"No!! You said you loved me!" Virgil steps back again and into the road.

D-"Virgil please you should have known it wasn't going to work out the way you wanted it to be! Now get away from the damn road!!"

Deciet tries to grab for Virgil but Virgil turns and started running not hearing the loud horns for his heart sounded like it was in his ears.

Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?
Yeah, why the fuck is that?
Do you regret the things we shared that I'll never forget?
Well, do you tell me that?

Virgil was put in a casket as a few people were there for his funeral. One of them being a crying and sad Remus, and the others being his three friends Patton, Logan, and Roman.

Roman was hurt the worse since he's had a crush on Virgil for the longest time. And knowing that he was having sex with the teacher made him sad and sick.

I know I'm young but my mind is well beyond my years
I knew this wouldn't last but fuck you, don't you leave me here
Teacher's pet
If I'm so special why am I secret?

Deciet sits in a cell as Remus had called the police and told them everything he heard from Virgil, as they were deemed true.

He shouldn't have been messing with an underaged high schooler.