Confined Space (Emma x Emily)

Yes y'all I know the picture is Geisha not Violetta, and confined space only lasts a few seconds not the whole match, this is just made up ʕʔ

Kreacher Pierson stared with jealousy as Emma Woods chatted to the doctor of the manor, Emily Dyer, with a huge grin. He had a crush on her, but was too cowardly to say it and Emma doesn't know it either. He'd been waiting for them to finish but it's nearly been an hour and his legs are shaking. The thief sighed in defeat and walked off.

The gardener, completely oblivious to all this, chattered away happily to the doctor, who patiently listened. "-and then I got out!" Emma finished her tale with a a flushed face. She's been speaking non-stop for about five minutes and was out of breath. The doctor laughed and patted her on both shoulder, "You learn very fast, don't you?" The gardener beamed and hugged the doctor. Emily was surprised at the action and blushed slightly as she hugged back. She looked over to the clock on the wall and gestured to the lobby where players waited. "The match is starting soon. We should head over now," she said. Emma nodded and skipped after the doctor, who's heart skipped a beat along.

||*At the hunter's manor*||
"Don't you think it's time for someone to tell Emma?" Joseph sat on the couch facing the other hunters. You see, almost everyone knew that Emily had a huge crush on the gardener, but she was too scared to say, in fear of embarrassment and rejection. The hunters really wanted to help but weren't sure how to do it. They've tried hinting Emma in matches but she doesn't seem to understand it's more than just a friendship. Violetta was next up in the match, and they're trying to put up a plan as fast as possible. And before you say "that's nice of them", it's because the doc gets distracted so easily the hunters find matches boring now...

       About two minutes before the match began, they finished planning. Violetta would corner them in a spot of the map with webs around them and have the persona build 'confined space'. Surely being in a small space with unlimited privacy squeeze the words out of the doctor's mouth? They really hoped this plan would work and finally settle the whole thing. They wished the soul weaver good luck in drawing the game and praying silently that the plan would succeed.

||*Back to real time*||
       The doctor checked her syringe one last time before hearing the sound of glass cracking. When she opened her eyes, she found herself at the Red Church, a good map for kiters like Patricia, who was on their team. She found a cipher machine and set herself to decoding the darned object. A short while later someone joined her and decoded alongside her, which surprised the doctor and caused her to fail a calibration. She looked up and saw Emma, still focused on decoding. The doctor kicked herself in her head and continued decoding without saying a word.

"Heehee~" Violetta's giggle rang out somewhere and their hearts glowed purple. Violetta must have teleported near them on the look for a victim. The doctor was about to warn the gardener and whisked around when she realised Emma was gone. She ran around looking for a place to hide and a prompt of the hunter looking at her appeared when she was suddenly whisked into a closet. Violetta went to the closet but didn't open it, but simply vaulted all the windows around the are around the closet and set thick layers of web around that would slow down even the forward at full speed.

"That was close...Are you okay?" Emma fussed all over Emily and checked if she had caught any webs on her clothes. She let out a sigh of relief the moment she was sure that Emily was fine and looked out through the slats of the closet. "She's put webs all over the place and the windows are sealed off...Should we rush going out?" Emily didn't want this time to end. Not when they were in suck a small space together. Not when nobody was nearby. She wanted to say,  it couldn't muster up the courage! But it had to happen now, or the opportunity would be wasted.

       "Emma?" She tentatively manages out. The gardener looked over at her and blinked. "I...uh...*sigh* Please don't think of me as a weird person...I like you." She stared down at her feet and waited for a response, which seemed to take forever. She felt arms wrap around her suddenly and she unconsciously hugged back softly. "You like being in such a small space,don't you?" The doctor's eyes widened at Emma's words. She looked at the gardener and there was an evil glint in her eyes. Emma put both hands on the closet surface on either side of the doctor and leaned closer. "So they've been telling me you can't concentrate, can't rest, can't focus, because of me?" Emily's face flushed a deep red and she fumbled with her words, but couldn't find the right one to say.

Just as she found the right words and was about to say them, she felt a pair of soft lips locking onto hers, silencing her that very moment. She was stunned, but eventually kissed back and wrapped her hands around Emma's waist, pulling them both closer. It was the happiest moment of both of their lives and Emily had never felt so relieved. They stopped after a while, faces flushed red. Emma tucked a loose strand of hair from Emily's bun behind her ear and smiled. "Bet you couldn't focus on tying your hair either, eh?" The doctor pinched her cheek playfully, "It's because of you, you idiot."

The borders on the windows had disappeared and they both climbed over the window carefully. The other two had decided all the machines but somehow didn't escape, and both of them felt guilty for leaving all the work to them. The most they could do now was draw the game and apologise for ditching their team. They promised to keep this between them, but little do they know Eli saw everything.

||*With Eli*||
       "Good job, Poppo. You sacrificed your eyesight to spectate two sappy people." Poppo hooted and covered it's eyes with its wing as a facepalm. Eli looked over at Violetta, who sighed and closed her eyes as well. "My eyes burn. They looked so hecking romantic.." Eli complained as he walked back to the manor. Patricia nodded even though she wasn't even the one who had to witness it. She spotted Emma and Emily and tried to keep a straight face as she walked past. But she couldn't help but laugh out a bit as she looked at them and started cackling like a witch.

I can't lie the last part had me laughing a bit as well cuz what Patricia did was what I would do on a daily basis at school.