seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

everyone huddled round seokjins, the trio that consisted of namjoon, jeongguk and seokjin
himself took centre stage as they explained the intense procedure that was happening for none other than seokjins birthday.

hoseok sat awkwardly between yoongi and bogum, his body shifting uncomfortably every now and again to almost just do something other than sit between the two men fighting for him.

"as you all know, i don't age. so i think we can just reuse a picture from earlier this year for the portrait." seokjin mumbled on, his phone now in hishand as he frantically searched for the picture he wanted.

"i think a portrait is maybe a little too much." hoseok spoke up, happy to finally give his input.

"actually it's less than enough. especially for such a good friend like seokjin." jimin beamed
proudly at his words as hoseok shook his head, turning away.

asslicker.

seokjin paused for a moment, glancing around at the poor tired souls around the room. especially jeongguk. the poor boy could barely keep his eyes open. he sighed, nodding a little. "hoseok is right. it's just another birthday. i'm only turning twenty six.not eighteen again. although i could definitely pass as an-"

"jin!" namjoon quickly intervened as a way to finally shut his boyfriend up and voice his opinion is this immaculate expenditure they were investing in. "there's a new club. it just opened last week. we should go there."

jeongguk nodded as did yoongi. hoseok silently agreed it was an excellent idea whilst jimin (asslicker) vocally agreed it was a good idea. (or hypothetically dragged seokjin trousers down to stick his tongue inside seokjins pink rim - and not in a smutty erotic way, as a word that is being pushed now effortlessly towards nearly everyone who imagines this scenario asslicker.)

"okay okay. we'll go there. i mean i enjoy clubbing and so does jeongguk." seokjin mumbled under his breath, typing something in on his phone.

"it doesn't matter if any of us like it. it's your birthday jinnie hyung. you do whatever you want." seokjin glanced at his brother, smiling at the words that came out of his mouth.

"seokie. you're too sweet. but i like to make sure everyone is having fun. that's technically
my birthday wish."

"i think i've just gained at least two cavities from that sentence." namjoon mumbled. jeongguk glanced up at his boyfriend, a confused pout on his face.

"what does that mean hyungie?" he asked, jutting his bottom lip out. it was clear he was in sub space, and anyone could guess why. but namjoon started stroking his fingers through the boys locks, a smile on his face.

"it means that jinnies sentence was very very sweet and i liked it." he smiled down at his
youngest boyfriend as the pout was replaced by a small smile.

bogum took the opportunity, whilst everyone was distracted, to fling an arm round hoseok.
the sunshine simply giggled.his laugh becoming louder as bogum pressed his lips onto the boys cheek. his intentions were clear to everyone but hoseok.

a frown set upon seokjins face as he watched the two interact. it was painfully obvious hoseok didn't really want what was happening to him. yet the poor boy didn't have the heart to say anything. namjoon looked up at his boyfriend, nudging his arm gently. seokjin glanced down, his eyebrows furrowing.

"are you okay?" namjoon was so caring sometimes it made seokjins heart swell. but this time his heart didn't swell. instead it dropped as he watched bogum whisper into hoseoks ear, his brother pushing the boy away with an awkward laugh only for bogum to quickly relatch himself onto him.

without taking his eyes off the pair, he let out a deep breath and answered the younger very simply;

"i think i was wrong about yoongi. he's not the one to be wary of."