six

CHAPTER SIX

the small bell above the door dingled as the man mentioned only moments ago by seokjin entered the small store in soho.

his eyes shifted around the various toys and products, searching for the blonde haired boy known to most as a bundle of sunshine, but to
him, this so called sunshine was known as kim taehyungs life ruiner.

but to his dismay, there was a boy. but not the petite boy everyone speaks so fondly of. oh no
no no. this boy was attractive for sure - but not taehyungs type. so he approached this boy, fingers tapping on the desk as he waited eagerly to ask his very important question.

"oh! hi!" he squeaked out, as the boy noticed
taehyungs harsh stare. he put down the boxes he was organising and walked to the opposite
side of the desk, attempting to smile underneath this mans hard glare. "welcome to euphoria! is there anything i can-"

"i'm looking for jung hoseok." taehyung cut straight to the point, eyes still darting around looking for a tuff of brown hair. to taehyung, hoseok had brown hair. because of taehyung, hoseok dyed it blonde.

"he usually is here. but today he has a paper needing submitting. he always leaves these things to last minute. so i stepped in to help." the boy rambled on as taehyung raised an eyebrow. the other sighed, folding his arms
across his chest. "what i'm trying to say is, he has the night off."

the younger raised an eyebrow, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "okay. when will he be back?"

"well, as today is his only night off that he's requested then i'm assuming tomorrow night." the boy was beginning to sweat. little did taehyung know, the blonde was quivering in the storage room, waiting for him to leave. "but then again, he might take another night off. i don't know. like i said previously, i'm not an employee, i'm just stepping in."

taehyungs eyes snapped to the boy. "you never said that."

"well i'm saying it now. is there anything else i can get you? or are you going to leave?"

taehyung stared at the boy for a moment, tapping his finger nails harshly against the wood. "what's your name?"

"park bogum. now, will you leave?"

again, taehyung stared at the boy. he was suspicious. he always remembered hoseok hiding in classrooms from him, getting people to cover for him.

a small smile etched on his face. he knew hoseok was hiding. he licked his lips, nodding slowly. without breaking eye contact from bogum, he walked backwards, heading towards the exit.

"goodbye hoseok. i'll see you eventually. then we can talk. just like you wanted to all those years ago."

the bell dingled again. the man was gone.

hoseok crept out of his hiding spot, tears slipping down his cheeks. bogum shifted
uncomfortably as he watched hoseok, tears flooding down his cheeks. he dashed over,
engulfing the other on his arms, allowing him to show his emotions.

"t-thank you." hoseok managed to choke out, clinging onto the boysjumper for dear life, wishing he could just disappear and never have to face that man ever again.

"hoseokie." bogum pulled back, cupping the youngers cheeks with his hands, wiping away the tears. he placed a dainty kiss onto hoseoks forehead as the sunshine smiled back fondly. bogums heart was pounding, his palms sweating as he watched hoseok sigh and pull away, speaking about locking up.

"thank you for staying. i don't think i wouldve been able to handle that if you hadn't." he smiled sadly at bogum, before pushing the door open, allowing him to step out first.

bogum watched hoseok again, thinking about how much he wanted to boy to be his but also how much hoseok just wanted to be friends. his hands clenched into fists a little. he was going to make hoseok his. even if it kills either of them.