CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Henlo my fellow Kaiju's, Colin here and imma make a Christmas special for ya. I'll get back on track after the holidays because mah family's comin! I have a much better life thanks to you guys! I couldn't be more grateful to have you all as my friends/followers! Thank you again and happy holidays!!!

Once apon a time, On an island not to far from Japan, lived all the world's most famous KAIJU such as; Godzilla, anguris ((Spelling can succ my tits)), Rodan, Mothra, etc. and not only did you find out about the island, but you also convinced a plane to drop you off there too. Once you arrived on the island, you heard yelling from a familiar voice. You looked over to see Colin SPRINTING over and tackling you. "(YYYYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!!!" She yelled as she hugged you. You chuckle softly and hug back, confused on why Colin was acting this way. Usually, she's an introvert, meaning she doesn't like socially interaction much. "Come on! Join the party!" She spoke leading you to a party. "HEY GODZILLA!!" She yelled at him "LOOK WHO I FOUND!!" She grins as Godzilla lays on the sand looking at you, then 'kissing' your cheek. By kissing I mean licking you. Colin snickers, then walks away. Soon enough, the sun was setting, and everyone was winding down as Godzilla and the other monsters went to their sleeping spots, you climb up Godzilla's rock and lay in his hand, making it act like a blanket. He opens up an eye and smiles, warming up his body temperature slightly so you would stay warm and cozy. You smile tiredly and kiss his muzzle softly, then went to sleep with the king...

286 WORDS AAAAAAHHHHHH But anyway, sorry it's short! Next chapter coming out soon byyyyyyeeeee