𝟙𝟟.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 🧸

"Go talk to yo hoes."

"I lost all of em cause of yo weak ass." Slim pushed Deja and she fell back on the couch.

"You a bitch ass nigga!" She hopped up from the couch and swung on Slim, catching him in his eye.

Slim was about to punch the shit outta her until Chief stepped up.

"Aye chill out."

"On my brother get this bitch out my face."

"Green ass nigga! Fuck you!" Deja tried to punch him again but this time I stepped up.

she got my brudder fucked up .

"You needa chill out on allat punchin shit." I stood up from my seat on the couch as Chief took Slim into the kitchen.

"I like how you getting involved like he yo nigga or sum." She scrunched her face up.

"Nah he ain't mine, but I can verify that he ain't all yours either." I shrugged.

"What's really up Janaee?" She walked closer to me. "Cause lately you been onnat funny shit."

"Me?" I scrunched my face up. "Nah, sis that's all you."

She laughed.

"I started moving how I was moving cause you got a lil too close to Slim." She shrugged. "It's okay tho, cause I just got done ridin Killa lik—"

Before she could finish I sent my fist as hard as I could in her jaw, knocking her head to the side and causing blood to drip from her lip.

She punched me in my mouth and I rushed her to the floor, causing her to hit her head on the living room table on the way down.

I started sending hella hits to her face but she swung and caught me one good time in the nose which gave her enough time to get up from under me.

She went for my hair and put my face down before she started punching me in my head.

not today lil bitch .

I reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair before yanking her shit as hard as I could. As soon as she let my hair go, I grabbed that bitch by her neck and used her face as my punching bag.