Chapter 8

Sorry if i haven't updated this story in a while but i just don't know what else to do with it. Lol if you have any ideas please private message me. Also i hope you've been enjoying my books so far. I'll try not to rush things and slow down things a bit. Hope you enjoy this next chapter still. Thankss

-------------------------------------------------------------- x

Chapter 8

"Erm Annabelle you have a phone call from your aunt." The principal called me out of my lesson, eyeing my worriedly. The lesson had not even started yet and I was already dragged out. Not I mind since I did poorly at science. I simply nodded my head, picked my bag up, placed it on my shoulder and made me way outside the classroom. 

"Yeah, sir?" I asked, as I closed the door to prevent anyone from hearing.

"Your aunty's on the phone."

"Right." I replied, as I grabbed the phone from his grasp.

"Hello?" she asked down the phone, shocking me.

"Yeah, hi." I replied.

"Your brothers and sisters are here now, they want to talk to you."

"What? Why did you even let them in?"

"I saw them by the bin, I couldn't just leave them rot. Honey, just talk to them." She asked, defensively.

"Fine. But no promises that it'll be a pretty site."

"OK, dear." She paused, as the phone muffled, indicating it was being passed to my sister.

"Hello?" Sam asked, I could hear a slight bit of confidence in her voice.

"Yeah, what?" I asked, rudely. What made her think I was just going to forgive her like that? Not after my life was kind of getting somewhere these days.

"Why you gonna be like for?" She asked.

"K. What do you want? Because I'm not just going to be pulled out of science for some next reason."

She sighed. "Listen, I'm sorry for leaving you. We all are. Aren't we Jake?" I could hear Jake agreeing in the background.

"Well I'm not..."

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" She asked, suspiciously.

"I mean, I'm done with you. Now give the phone back to aunt please."

She sighed again. I don't now why, sighing wasn't going to get her anywhere. "Fine. I can't say I didn't try."

"Wow. A one minute convo, really trying your best!" I said, sarcastically.

"Whatever. What you gonna do anyway?"

"You don't worry about me, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

I heard the phone ruffle and my aunty started talking on the other end again. "Things didn't go to well then?" She asked the obvious.

"I want them out. Both of them. Before I get home." I demanaded.

"But they're my family, too."

"Fine. I'll just live on the streets."

"No! Honey, please."

"No! I've made things clear."

She sighed. What was going on with people sighing today!? "Fine. They'll go."

I smiled. Victory was mine! "Bye then. And thanks. See you tonight."

"Bye, dear."

I smiled. Before I re-entered the classroom I had to make one thing straight. The thing I was going to do for a living. It was...

Sell drugs.

...

I've never had more of a genius plan in my life! I smiled as I re-entered the classroom. Everything was going to be OK. Wasn't it?