«momojirou»[smut]

Start from the beginning

"No? We don't have what, Kyoka?" Momo stared into my eyes. "...a-a.....a dick..." Momo chucked softly.

"So you've never done anything?" I shook my head no, embarrassed. "That's okay." Momo caressed my red cheek softly.

"Show me your beautiful body Kyoka." She tugged at my t-shirt. "I'm really not...." I mumbled. "I don't look like you. You're perfect! You have a nice ass, beautiful face and not to forget tits that have almost every boy drooling over you!" I crossed my arms and covered my chest. "And I-I I'm just... flat and—"

"Shut up. Your fucking gorgeous. It doesn't matter if you have big tits, a round ass or a pretty face, it matters that I'm in love with you, Kyoka. So show me your body~" In the mean time she pulled her hand away from my lower area and placed them both on my knees.

"O-okay then..." I slowly pulled up my white shirt, revealing my pink lace bra cupping my small breasts. "God you're beautiful." Momo leaned into me and kissed me deeply while wrapping her hands around me to unclip my bra.

"Can I...." She chocked on her words in the mid sentence. "Can I take it off?" I nodded. I felt the straps slide over my shoulder. "Will you take your shirt off too?" I mumbled hesitantly. "Ofcourse baby.." She took off her mint green pj-shirt, revealing her chest. Since she was already wearing her bed clothing, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Kyo?" She asked, that's when I noticed that I was staring. "You—Wow.." I looked at her with a stupidly soft smile on my face. "Can I touch you, Kyoka?" She looked up at me. I nodded, though not sure what she was going to do. "Tell me if I'm doing something wrong okay?"

I nodded again, not having any words to speak. "Will you lie down for me?" I did as she asked and closed my eyes. "There's no need for you to close your eyes." She giggled. "I want to focus on your touch, Momo.." I whispered. I hear her hum.

"Okay, relax." She mumbled and I felt her soft hand slide over my waist up to my chest. "Now don't jump." I gasped when I felt her hand massage my breast. "Does that feel good, Kyoka?" I nodded and bit my lip. "Let it out, I want to hear you."

I was embarrassed but let out chocked up moans when her other hands started massaging too. "O-oh!" He thumbs occasionally ran over my nipples and sending shivers down my spine. "That f-feels Good.." I rubbed my legs together.

"Don't worry, I'll get there soon enough." So this is what Mineta meant by 'teasing'. "P-please, Momo, I want it.." I whined. I heard ruffling of clothes before I felt my blue training pants getting pulled down, leaving my only in my panties. Momo kisses my inner thighs softly. "You're so beautiful Kyo." I felt her tongue run over the space where my panties and skin met each other.

I gasped loudly. "Why don't you open your eyes, Kyoka?" I shook my head. "I-I can't, it's embarrassing." I heard her move closer to me and kiss my forehead. "It's okay." I sighed and opened my eyes. She was naked. "Ah! Oh my gosh!" I covered my red face with my hands.

"It's okay to look at me, Kyo." I felt her playing with the hem of my panties. "Will you pull them off please?" I muttered.

Not much later I felt the soft cotton slide of my hips. "So you've never touched yourself huh?" I shook my head and let my hands uncover my face.

"One spit that mostly feels really good is...." She stopped a moment, "here." Her slender finger slid over a small nub close to my vagina. I immediately felt my body tremble. "That f-feels go-oh!" Her finger kept on rubbing and my body kept trembling.

"Momo, s-stop.. I want you to feel good t-too.." She pulled away and looked at me. "Do you really want to know how girls do it?" She questioned. I nodded. "Im gonna do it to you first, will you do it to me after?" She asked and held my chin with her thumb and index finger. Now that I think of it, that finger just touched me!

"Okay then..." She went down again and I expect to feel her finger again but—oh....Oh this was so much better! Something wet started to caress the nub. "Momo!" I yelled. It was her tongue! "Th-thats dirty!" She didn't even seem to care. But man....this was gooood... "Don't jump." She said again, making cool air blow over the nub.

"Ook!" I gasped and a weird noise escaped my mouth when her finger entered me. "You're so wet, Kyoka." She lived and twisted it slowly and went back to licking the nub. Now that I think of it, Mrs. Midnight told us about that nub, I think it's called a clit?

"A-Another..." I whispered. She didn't answer, she only added another finger entered me. "Can you mov-Ah!" I moaned out when her fingers hit a wonderful spot. "Wha—Ah-What's That sp-spot!" I tried to ask her but now three of her fingers were hitting that spot inside of me.

Her amazingly wet tongue kept on licking on my clit. "Mo—Mo! Something is coming!" I curled my toes and she smiled. "You're coming." I noticed that I was out of breath and panting like a dog. Soon I felt a hot liquid leave my trembling body. I felt my stomach bubble and my lower area throb.

I looked down and saw her lapping up the white-ish liquid. "Momo! Isn't that gross?!" I yelled out and tried to push her away. She smiled and looked up. "You taste amazing." I blushed.

Suddenly I felt tired. "Momo..." I mumbled. "I think I'm too tired to do that to you too....I don't think I can make you feel that good anyway. I'm sorry..." she cuddled up to me and pulled the blankets on top of us. "It's okay, next time." I looked up as I heard 'next time'. "Don't worry now, sleep." I sighed and fell asleep almost immediately.

~❤️💜~

The next morning I woke up, feeling all charged up again. I felt Momo's warm body snuggle up to me more. "Don't leave...it's Sunday..." she mumbled. "Momo...." I sighed and cuddled to her again.

"OKAY I NEED TO FUCKIN TALK!" We heard Mina's loud voice outside. I gasped. Did we lock the door?!" I looked at Momo in horror. "Uh..." But it was already too late and the door swung open. "SO BAKUGOU AND KIRI—" she stopped talking when she saw us. We were still naked. Fuck. Her eyes grew wide and a smirk formed onto her lips.

"Even more tea!" And she slammed the door behind her. "W-we need to get dressed and go after her!" I rolled out of bed and grabbed my blue sweats and one of her sweaters.

"It's okay, Kyo." She laughed. I grumbled. "No not that! I still want to know what's going on between Bakugou and Kirishima!" I laughed and ran out of the door.

~❤️💜~

Lmao hope you guys liked it. It sucked XD