Myungsoo grinned and nodded.

"We will leave this book here." Namjoon placed the book in the corner side of the wardrobe. "Let's catch the sunrise tomorrow."

"Yay!!"

The baby boy was so happy and excited with the plan of catching sunrise. But for Namjoon, Myungsoo was the sunrise. The promising daylight of the clouds between him and Seokjin.

.

.

"You know that Namjoon is here, right?"

"He doesn't know, that I know."

"You are not afraid he will doing the same thing like, three years ago?"

"I bet you called me not to talking about the wrong possibility, Ahn. Three years worth of medication and therapy. You trust him more than I am."

The lady called Ahn smiled. "Glad to know, that you understand..."

"That this is an unfinished fate?" The old man in the other line cleared his throat nervously. "Please take care of Seokjin and my grandson."

"Myungsoo? No need to ask..."

"Myungie..." A warm smile plastered on the old man's face. "If you need anything, just call me right away."

.

Lookin' back on the things I've done

I was tryin' to be someone

I played my part

Kept you in the dark

Now let me show you the shape of my heart

.

"Sorry a bit late. I had a complicated meeting with Mrs. Park." Seokjin approached the man who waited him inside the coffee shop. "Anyway, welcome home, Hyosang..." He smiled as he received hugs from the handsome man.

.

"Everything good when I'm not around?" Hyosang asked as he kept to focus on the road, driving safely.

"Uhm yeah."

Hyosang turned his attention for a second to face the pretty one beside him. "What was it? I didn't feel right with your answer."

Seokjin threw his sights outside the window and sighed. "Hyosang, you need to know this... I will tell, but please let me handle this situation by myself."

.

Sadness is beautiful, loneliness is tragical

So, help me, I can't win this war, oh no

Touch me now, don't bother

If every second it makes me weaker

You can save me from the man I've become

.

For the very first time in his life, Namjoon finally learnt how to bath a kid with the help of Mrs. Ahn and prepared a late breakfast for his son, that was scrambled eggs. His scrambled eggs might not the best. But he made it with love. Myungsoo loved it. And he would love to do it everyday for the rest of his life. He never felt this happy for doing such simple, yet meaningful things. The last time he could remember he was happy was when his mother still alive. And later, when Seokjin cooked him chicken honey for the mini gathering of indie musicians in the old mansion. The last chicken honey that haunted him of regrets.