Part 6- The team;)

Narrator
As (Y/N) entered the base with autumns arms around his and her head leaning on his shoulder, he also wonders why she has a smile on her face. Well she was thinking about when he called her...cute and has been thinking it, since they entered the base and  (Y/N) still thinking why she has a smile on her face but the curious boy wonders not and continues to walk with her.

Autumn
(Her mind)
(Oooh.... he called me cute oh I dream today him calling me beautiful on her wedding day then our honeymoon and then in bed. There is an age gap between us but age doesn't matter when there's love between us.*squeals in excitement*

(Y/N) turn his head to his left and looks at autumn and wonders what is going on in her head that's making her squeal in excitement?

(Y/N)
A-autumn a-are y-you o-okay? Y-you seem t-to be h-happy?

Autumns eyes open and she realizes he could hear her squeal in  excitement. Autumn looks down embarrassed my blushing crazy like a tomato. (Y/N) took a quick note of this and apologize to her.

(Y/N)
O-oh I-im sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you or blush.

Autumn looks at (Y/N) and hugs him for being too cute and just can't stay mad at him.

Autumn
It's fine~ Mmm....you could make it...up to me?

(Y/N)
R-really H-how?

As soon as Autumn heard those words she pinned him both of her hands above his head she looked at him like if he was a piece of meat, like a predator stalking its pray ready to strike at any moment

(Y/N)
A-autumn w-

Autumn puts her finger on his lips  making him quiet, she slowly moves her head towards his ear and whispers.

Autumn
Shhh... don't say anything...just let it happen~

Just as Autumn was about to kiss him, squall comes in and interrupts them while smirk appears on her face.

Squall
I see you two having some...fun~

(Y/N) looking embarrassed and blushing while Autumn looks at squall with an angry disappointed face.

Autumn
What do you want Squall!!? can't you see I'm little busy with my....cute little angel.

Autumn proceeds to hug (Y/N) while pushing his head in her...*marsh mellows;)* the young lad blushes even more.

Squall
Well.. I decided it would be a good idea to show him around since I am the boss around here, autumn.

Autumn
....fine.

Squall
Now you should stop hugging him before he suffocates in your marshmallows;)

Autumn looks down and realizes you were turning blue from not getting enough oxygen since you were in her *marshmallows;)* then let's see go immediately and start shaking it to see if you were still conscious, you were somehow after being in there in for what seemed to be a good while but conscious nonetheless. After being in her *marshmallows;)*squall introduced you to the team which was three of them but now four including you first was Squall who was the leader also serious at times but nice, then Autumn who playfully winked at you was the flirty type who also took your first kiss and maybe more;) (if you catch my drift;). Then Madoka who seems to have a cold personality..some would say but nonetheless maybe she would warm up to you as time went on.

(Hey guys i know it's a while since i updated but I'm back and updating all 3 stories i have, so look out for those to and piece👋:)