75 follower special

Začít od začátku

Horror: A job? Isn't he only six?

Nightmare: I don't know, ask him!

Dust: I saw strings coming from Erratum's eyes when I went into their room to wake them up.

Blue: You kicked the door open and shouted, "Breakfast is ready!". I had to do damage control-

*Blue realizes what he's saying and clamps a hand on his mouth.*

Dust: Damage control? Was that why you tackled Erratum?

Killer: Does that mean Erratum could have hurt Dust?

Erratum, having no common sense whatsoever: ¥ėĂh, 3å$ì£ý- *gets elbowed in the ribs by Blue*

Cross, still trying to process everything: ...

Error: You two greatly concern me.

Nightmare: Blue seems to know most, if not all, of Erratum's past. Not to mention the fact that, on the very first day, he told Dust he could beat him in a fight.

Cross: Didn't Erratum mention being able to teleport? He clearly has a ton of magic if he can do that with all the magic dampeners in the city.

Me: Oh, yeah! That reminds me! If any askers have dares to you involving magic, there are no magic dampeners here.

Cross: Sweet! *summons a small knife to test it out*

maplelazuli: To Nuggetmare: Do you have any theories of where Blue and Erratum came from?

To Dust: What's the weirdest thing Erratum has done, in your opinion?

To Blue and Erratum: What do you think of the new octodad gang? And is there anyone you're suspicious about?

And finally, to Criss Cross: Where is your chocolate stash?

Nightmare: Nuggetmare? Are they talking about me?

Me: Yeah, lots of people make variations on your name.

Nightmare: Well, we just discussed theories on them. My guess is they came from some sort of lab.

-----

Dust: The weirdest thing he's done? Hmmm... Probably the strings he summoned. Or walking out of a room that's been locked for at least 15 years. Sort of a toss-up, really.

-----

Blue, after making sure they were out of earshot: The new Bad Sanses are awesome! It's weird seeing Nightmare in his passive form, though. There's nothing suspicious about any of them.

Erratum: ĐìŤț0.

-----

Cross: I'm not gonna tell you that, mysterious voice. Especially not with everyone listening.

Erratum: 1š 1ť ßēHįŅđ Ţh3 fŘîĐg3?

Cross: How do you know that?!?

Blue, to Erratum: That was where the old Cross put it, right?

Erratum: ¥ėP.

Blue: Awesome.

TheBiReader: Blue and Erratum: Who's your favourite person so far? And who do you want to know more about?