Blitzø x homeless human reader

Author POV

You sat peacefully under a staircase on the side of an apartment complex, it was raining and you didnt wanna get your only clothes wet. You sighed as tiny tears pricked your eyes, all the tbings your awful parents said to you. They kicked you out at the age of fucking 17, not even a proper age to be out ofthe house. You didnt have a job because you were focusing on school so that left you to live in the alleyways. You head perked up as a sound of hooves clacked on the pavement, you looked around curiously but jumped when a red and white face appeared in front of yours. You blinked a few times and rubbed your eyes, the creature held out an umbrella for you. You lightly smiled and took it, only to be pulled up by him.

"The names Blitzø, the O is silent" He said, smiling.

"Y/n" You said shyly, putting your hand in your pocket.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"Got kicked out, the usual things 17 year olds deal with" You explained, moving your hands in an animated way.

"Tough home life?" He asked. You nodded but smiled.

"You wouldnt mind living with me would you? Kinda like my kid" He asked. You gasped but smiled brightly but you frowned alittle.

"Your not gonna rape me are you?" You asked. His eyes widened.

"No no no, I wanted to help"

(Short and sweet)