Miles (millie) x Male reader

I cant find any genderbent versions of them so, Use your imagination as you please.

Y/n POV

Blitzø scoped the hallway of the hotel we were in, making sure no humans could spot us. We were sent on another request and its been two hours since we started it, my hooves ache and I cant really feel my tail either. Blitzø made it to the door and opened it quietly, sauntering in as I slowly followed. I gently closed the door as to not be disturbed by people walking by and being curious. The lady we were after layed on the bed, surrounded by the drugs she stole from our client. Blitzø grabbed out his knife and went to stab her but I stopped him, he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What if we make it look like she overdosed?" I asked, gesturing to all the drugs. He looked her over, nodding quickly. I grabbed some of the pills and crushed them up, putting them in a tube thing. Blitzø covered her mouth, forcing her to breath through her nose. I put the tune into her nostril and pumped the contents down, watching carefully as her body started twitching. It took a few minutes for all the drugs to kick in but her body did one last twitch before it shut down completely. I dropped the tube and picked up her body, laying her face on the table to make it look like she snorted everything. Blitzø high fived me and started to slowly creep towards the door, he was about to open it when it bursted open. A angry looking Miles stood in the doorway, his yellow eyes looked around, landing on me and the dead body. He sighed in relief and sashayed into the room, wrapping his arms around me.

"You scared me. How could you leave me alone for two hours with Moxxie?" He pouted out, I blushed and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Im sorry Miles but Blitzø and I got called into a last minute mission" I explained. He looked at the dead body again and then back at me.

"Why did it take two hours tho?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"It took us a hot minute to find her, she kept moving from place to place. Eventually she came here to crash and now shes sleeping peacefully" Blitzø explained, he clearly didnt wanna be here anymore.

"You guys look tired, theres a portal around the corner. Come on" He said, grabbing my hand and walking towards the door. He opened it and walked out, practically dragging me with him.

"When we get home, Im cuddling you to death because I just wanna sleep" I groaned out. He looked at me and smiled, squeezing my hand.

"I want you to take a bath first, to relax you more. I dont need you going to sleep tense" He stated, turning a corner and falling through the portal, me falling in after him. Moxxie waved at us as he ate his avocado salad, I waved back and smiled. He seems to be the only one, other than me, who can see that the company is kinda loosing money. Miles smiled at him too.

*timeskip brought to you by the letter B, B is for booty. Elmo loves booty*

Miles POV

I started the tub and gently poured bubbles into it and Salts. I want my baby to feel relaxed when he goes to sleep. He looks so tense. As the bath slowly started to fill, I put out freshly clean towels and clothes for him.

"Miles?" Y/n called out from the livingroom. I walked out of the bathroom and peaked over the corner, looking at a very tired Y/n.

"Yes sweetie?" I asked, fully walking into the room.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked lazily, blushing. I smiled and walked over to him, kissing his soft lips. He hummed and started smiling, I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

"The bath should be ready sweetie" I said, letting bis arm go on my shoulders as he lazily leaned on me.

"Can you get in with me?" He asked. I blushed.

"O-of course" I said, smiling. He smiled and kissed my head, making me giggle.

Author POV

Miles and Y/n both stripped, getting in the warm water. Y/n sighed and relaxed into it, grabbing Miles by the waist and putting him on his lap.

"I love you Miles" He said, yawning at the end. Miles giggled and cuddled into his bare chest.

"I love you too" He said. They both relaxed in the water, enjoying the warmth of eachother and the bath water. After the water started to get cold they both got out, drying off and putting on fresh clothes. Y/n cuddled into Miles as they walked into the hallway, slowly going towards their shared bedroom. Miles opened the door and slowly started to walk towards the bed, he layed Y/n down and got in next to him. Y/n grabbed his waist and cuddled him, sighing in relief as his body could finally relax. Miles sighed as well, enjoying this beautiful moment with Y/n.

"I wuv chu" Y/n mumbled, falling asleep. Miles turned around in his arms and kissed his lips.

"I love you too. Goodnight sweetie"