(SPOILERS) Moxxie x Male Reader x Miles (millie)

Moxxie's and millie's relationship is so fucking wholesome. I love them so much//

Reader POV

"Hey hey when did you guys have 4 heads~? I wanna kiss em" Moxxie slurred, making kissies noises. Miles picked him up and looked at him.

"Is he al-" I get cut off by a fucking sea monster! Where the fuck did that shit stain come from!? It roared loudly.

"Ooh Fish" Moxxie muttered. The fhings disgusting tongue grabbed a hold of me and moxxie, I being the sober genius that I am started stabbing it, that didnt work.

"Sober up mox, were about to be eaten!!" I shouted, he just giggled gently and hugged me. "Nows not the time to be cute sir" he slowly lets go of me and attachs himself to the monsters uvula, hitting it. Suddenly the mouth gets pride(?) open by none other then miles!

"Oh thank satan, i was worried id get eaten with a drunk mox" miles reaches his hand out, taking mine first and yeeting me onto the beach.

"Oh fuck my spine" I whine out. I hear moxxie screech out a giggle, I sit up and look at the hideous creature.

"I love that man" Moxxie says deeply.

"Oh he totally pegs you doesnt he?" Blitzø asks, smirking. I chuckle gently and stand ul, walking over to Blitzø and taking moxxie out of his hands. Moxxie wraps his arms around my neck and nuzzles me. I watch as the creature bleeds out into the ocean, Miles walking out of the water panting.

"Oh yeah! Way to show off mils!" Blitzø yells.

"Is mox okay?" Miles asks.

"Oh yeah hes fine" I say, Moxxie burps a makes a weird noise. Miles giggles and walks up to us, hugging us.

"This is funny~" Moxxie slurs again "im sooooooo drinky" Miles giggles as I chuckle.

"Okay this is to wholesome for my liking" Blitzø says.

*timeskip*

"Ow ow ow" Moxxie groans out, sitting up from my lap. I push him back down.

"No no mox, your gonna lay down and stay down. You accidentally got super drunk last night, by the way your really cute when drunk off your ass" I mutter quietly, kissing his head gently. He blushes.

"I'll text miles to get some pain meds for you hun" he nods gently. I grab out my phone and text Mils. Miles comes into the room with water and a some meds, handing them to me and kissing my cheek and then he kissed moxxie's head.

"Also your getting a new nickname mox, My possum" I said, chuckling. Miles joining in.

No ones POV

The 3 ended up spending the day cuddling.