Date headcanons

Blitzø

He would definitely like to take you to gay bars or raves. That is if you like partying. If not he does like calm dates like, sitting with you and painting or simply watching a tv show/movie. He may seem like a chaotic fuck but he does have his soft moments.

Stolas

Not to just go with the theme of the loo-loo land episode. But he'd definitely take you to a fair or carnival. Sitting on the ferris wheel with you and just holding you close. He'd nuzzle his head at you and coo gently. God you just make him soft.

Moxxie

Moxxie is a gentleman, so he'd take you to a nice restaurant. Not anything to fancy. He'd bring flower's (that he picked from the human world). At the end of the date he'd hold your hand as you guys walk back to your house. He's flustered the whole time too.

Miles (millie)

Oh he's a sweet country lad. He'd take you on a simple picnic, of course with a lot of food. He has to make sure you eat good (y/n). He'll lay his head on your shoulder, being careful with his horns, and he'd hold your hand.

Loonar

He's not that comfortable with showing affection in public, so a stay at home date worka wonders for him. Just cause its not at some fancy smancy place doesnt mean you cant have a nice time together. He'll make dinner (he has experience seeing as he needs to cook for his dad sometimes) and he'll set up a table with candles.

Alastor

You my friend are going on a date in the human world. Of course he has a human disguise, who do you think he is (y/n). The reason it's in the human world is so no one of big importance bothers you. Alastor is of course a gentleman, he'll open doors for you, he'll pull out a chair for you. He even had a reservation set up for you guys. He's really sweet when he wants to be.

Angel

His ideal date is to just cuddle on his bed with a movie playing. He's so touched starve that just holding him for hours on end is enough to make him cry. He'll fall asleep on you for sure.

Husk

He lets you pick the places you wanna go, just so he doesn't fuck up where to go. He loves you and wants you to be comfortable. He gets flustered easily, so call him cute.

Vortex (with and without loona)

With loona:  he's a sweetheart to both of you, he'll make sure both of you are comfortable. He'll hold both your guy's hands, he'll pull both of you over to a bunch of fun places.

Without loona:  he's still a sweetheart. I'd say he'd be the same with either of you guys separately.