𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝒆𝓻 𝟐𝟓

Start from the beginning

However, others, other than his father, would give themselves to heart's content to give him multiple reflections each time he passed in front of them. He heard the sneers of the old officers, those who had served in the time of the Empire, as he passed by. He could feel the scornful glances on his frail shoulders. The less civilized officers did not hesitate to push him in the corridors, under the pretext of not noticing him. It's ironic that the galaxy gave him his beautiful red hair and he went unnoticed. He knew all those manoeuvres were attempts to throw him off balance. The old officers couldn't stand a bastard son of a slave rising through the ranks of the army.

Unfortunately for them, Armitage was patient. He knew he would succeed in rising to the top and reigning over the First Order. That was what he wanted, to rule so he could take revenge on the Resistance. Those people who had robbed him of his motherly love, they were going to pay for it.

- K2 ? Get the door. Ordered Armitage after hearing a few knocks against his door.

The droid set off just as his name was spoken. He walked to the door to find out the identity of the visitor and his intentions. The young man was curious by nature, he approached the door, which was already open:

- Phasma? What are you doing here? he asked politely.

- Your father requests your presence in the main hangar. The Supreme Leader is arriving on the Finalizer.

- All right, I'm coming. K2, you may stand down.

- Certainly, Master Armitage. Replicated the droid

The young man left his apartments. The door closed behind him. The two individuals walked side by side, their footsteps following the same rhythm.

- I notice that your cat is still shedding as much hair as ever... Said Phasma through the voice modifier, one could easily guess that she was smiling behind her chrome helmet.

Armitage looked down at his right hand, and indeed several small red hairs had stuck against the fabric of her sleeve. He raised his eyes to the sky and sighed an annoyed sigh as he replied:

- I keep forgetting how much... How annoying!

- We'll go past my cabin on our way to the hangar. We'll take care of this quickly.

Young Hux nodded his head and continued to follow Phasma. They branched off at the corner of the corridor and, after a few steps, found themselves in front of the warrior's quarters. She entered the access code on the control panel

- I like your new armour very much.

- High-quality alloy, resistant to blaster fire. I found it on Parnasos. According to the archives, it came from a Coruscant ship.

- So that's why you went back there.

- Among other things, yes. The door is open, follow me. Is she indicating to cut the conversation short.

A moistened cloth was enough to remove the animal's hair. Now Hux was much more presentable. He was usually very meticulous, but Snoke's surprise visit had greatly disturbed him.

Now they were only a few meters away from the shed. They quickly joined the officers and soldiers present, the welcoming committee of the Supreme Leader. Armitage stood beside his father. Phasma was behind him. The shuttle had just landed in the hangar. The escape hatch wasn't open yet.

There was a heavy silence here. Everyone was holding their breath. Armitage felt someone was giving him a humiliating slap in the lower back :

- Stand up straight, idiot.