Depressing Day

Enjoy!

Everything was quiet in the house until the guys and Master Splinter came in.

"Woah, hey!"

Summer shouted at the loud noise. The guys calm down slightly. Mikey sadly made his way to the couch and sat down.

"You should have seen the look in their faces. They had just ... fear. Had... real hatred."

The girls frown.

"What happen in patrol tonight"

Emery said as she sat down beside Mikey.

"We were seen tonight"

Leo said angrily. Master Splinter made his way in front of Michelangelo.

"Everything will be fine, my son. People fear what they do not understand"

He said before walking away. Emery smiled as she tried to look in the bright side.

"That's right. I mean people are just honestly plain stupid. They just can't except to see someone different but that's no reason to get upset"

"Easy for you to say, your human"

Mikey said brushing Emery's arms off him as he stood up. Emery sadly followed him.

"Mikey I'm pregnant"

She blurted out. Mikey stopped to face her.

"Then get rid of it"

"What?"

She asked in shock.

"I don't want to raise a family, knowing people out there are going to call my children's freaks. I don't want them to grow up like that"

"I'm not ashamed...."

"Of course, because you don't see it the way I do, Em"

He said cutting Emery off.

"I don't want them hiding in the shadow for all their lives, I want them to see the sun"

Tears trailed down Emery's face as she looked down.

"Mikey, your story may not have such a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are, it is the rest of it- who you choose to be"

Mikey shook his head. Emery placed her hand on his shoulder.

"There are no coincidences in this world just like there are no such thing as accidents."

"I wish I can believe that"

Emery sadly looked up but in her eyes there was a fire that burning inside her.

"We'll see about that"

She said angrily walking away from him. Kylie shook her head as she made her way to Donnie who was passing back and forth.

"Donnie what happened?"

"We found some ooze that converts us to humans"

Kylie's eyes open wide.

"What?"

"But it's best that we don't, I mean our family doesn't need that kind of change"

Kylie thought for a minute.

"I don't want you to be human"

Donnie stop pacing and looked to her.

"Why?"

"Because I love you for the way you are and no amount of ooze is going to change that"

She said embracing him. Master Splinter made his way to Leonardo where Jade and Summer were talking to him.

"You can not turn your back on this."

"I told you, Master Splinter, but Raph never listens to a word I have to say. I knew they would not understand what purple substance, and it showed."

"Leonardo!"

Jade yelled as she scolded him. Leo shut his mouth as he look to Jade and then let out a sigh before looking back to his father.

"I don't know what to do! Donnie's head is in the computer. Raph's brains is in his biceps. Mikey's head is in the clouds. I can not keep them on the same frequency to think alike."

"You should not want everyone to think alike. Their different views strengthen the team. A good leader understands this. A good brother ...accepts it."

Jade sadly look to Leo as Summer made her way outside since Raph haven't came inside. She found Raph slicing the tree bark with his weapon.

"Raph, talk to me"

"Why can't Leo see that we don't want to live in the shadows anymore"

Raph said gruffly. Summer made her way closer to him.

"You want to be normal? What's fun about that?"

Summer said.

"It could change our lives"

"But you would not be the same. God did you even think this through?"

Summer asked angrily. Raph stop what he was doing and turn to face his girlfriend.

"Did you even think about how I would feel about this?!"

"I thought this is what you wanted?!"

"I never wanted you to be human, you are more human than I thought you ever been. Do you hear me? Raphael, what I want is for us to have a family. I don't care if your a turtle, God, if you were a human than it would cause us more problems"

"How do you figure?"

"Because I know you will cheat on me"

"And because I'm a turtle you know, no one else would want to be with me, so you settle for me"

He said angrily.

"I settle for you because I love you and because I love you I would never do anything to hurt you. I gave you life, you are just to blind to see it"

She said as tears surprisingly fell from her eyes. She shook her head as she was about to walk away but was pulled from behind to a tight hug.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry"

Summer slowly pulled away from Raph so she can turn around to face him and was in shock as he got down on one knee.

"Raph?"

"I know you don't believe in fairy tales. But, if you did, I'd want to be your knight in shining armor. You've been through so much. I don't want to see you hurt anymore. Now I may not be able to give you all that your used to. But I do know I can love you past your pain. I don't want you to worry about anything. You just wake up in the morning, that's all you have to do and I'll take it from there. There's one condition. You have to be my wife."

He said as he held out a ring to her.

"I do, Raph, I really do"

She said as she leaned down and kissed him on the lips as he slid the ring on her hand.

A/N Rate and Comment