All My Loving

A/N: My absolute favorite Larry moment. So simple and so cute.

Harry's POV:

Niall and I have planned to surprise Louis on tour while we have some time off of work. We bought last minute tickets to America and we're currently on our way to North Dakota. It's been a little over a month since I've seen him. Although we FaceTime almost every single night. We talk about everything and nothing some days we even fall asleep on the phone together.

Liam and Zayn decided to tag along as well. Zayn is Louis' best friend so that makes sense and I don't honestly know why Liam is with us. He just always seems to be around now. "You excited to see Louis?" Niall wiggles his eyebrows at me. "I'm so ecstatic! Can't wait to see him again!" Liam says and we all look at him confused. "Shut up, Liam." Zayn says before looking back at me. "As Liam said, can't wait to see him." I laugh.

"I feel like you guys hate me." Liams crosses his arms in his seat. "Accurate." Zayn says and Niall slaps him. "No we don't!" Niall says, glaring at Zayn. Liam continues to pout in her seat. Then I feel the plane taking off, I grab Niall and Zayn's arms for support. I've never been the biggest fan of planes so I took one of the middle seats. Niall begged for the window seat and Liam talked about how often he has to pee so Zayn is being grumpy in the middle seat next to mine.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I woke up to Zayn in my shoulder, also sleeping and Niall watching Skrek. "Nice choice." I mumble and Niall laughs. "I've already made it to the third one." He says. I look over to see Liam texting on his phone with headphones in. "How much time do we have?" I ask Niall with an inconvenient yawn. "I think only an hour." He hands me a headphone to watch Shrek with him.

We arrive to our hotel with only a couple hours to spare before we need to make it to our show. We even bought tickets just to support him, although it was hard because his tickets sell out so fast so we had to dig to find these ones. "I've never heard Louis live, I wonder if he's better in person." Liam rambles on as he enters mine and Nialls room. Zayn follows behind him. "Way better, that man can sing." Zayn adds on.

"Do you think he'll notice us in the crowd or will he be surprised when we go backstage?" I ask to no one in particular. "I doubt he'll see us, our seats are pretty high up." Zayn says and then jumps on my bed. "Who is he touring with?" Niall asks and jumps next to Zayn. "Bebe Rexha! I looked it up on the plane." Liam says. "Can I join?" He also asks pointing at all of us lying on the one bed. We just laugh and he joins anyways. He jumps on top of Zayn and I and then eventually finds room.

"Definitely a women crush of mine." I say trying to sit up but fail. "Those are rare!" Niall laughs. "Maybe we should get going now." Liam says looking at the time on him phone.

We arrived in the middle of Bebe's set so we didn't get recognized by too many people. We were now sitting in our own private booth but with two others. "Niall? Oh my god! Can I get a picture?" One of the two girls gasped. "Of course!" He smiles and pulls her into a hug. "Wait! And you're Zayn and Harry. This is insane!" She continued and then he friend started to freak out as well. Liam took a picture of the five of us, seeing as they didn't recognize him.

Poor Liam.

As Bebe's show was coming to an end, the anticipation to see Louis was growing. We chatted during the brief intermission with the two girls. They were mostly interested in Niall and then Niall being the nice person he is, gave them tickets for his upcoming tour with Lewis Capaldi.

The music and dramatic lighting started so we knew we had to shut up and watch Louis. But before that I heard one of the girls say. "Let us know when you start dating Louis." Niall and I burst out into laughter because everyone just know about my crush. "Will do." I wink at them and then we face the stage to where Louis is running out.

Later into the show Louis started speaking to the audience. "This is one I have to dedicate to someone that I recently met but they have become a big part of my life and mean so much to me." He says and then the guitar starts strumming. "Harry!" Someone from below us yells, Niall and I laugh again. Our fans must really ship us together and that makes me happy. The song 'Ready To Run' begins playing.

After the show we try and get backstage, it took a lot of persuading and then eventually we figured, why not call Louis? We're slow, okay? Zayn called Louis and told him it was just him and that he should come get him. So when Louis showed up to let Zayn backstage he was surprised to see the rest of us. I was hoping mostly me.

"What are you guys doing here?" He says still shocked. "We wanted to surprise you! What an amazing show." Niall speaks first and runs up to Louis to hug him. "Great to see you, Lads." He hugs us all and then looks at Liam. "Oh hi!" He then hugs Liam too probably not knowing why he's there because they didn't get to become friends over the period of time. Liam seems content with himself.

Louis leads us to the back with him and guides me specifically with his hand on my waist. I'm very happy with this factor. "I was very fond of your song dedicated to Harry." Liam says and I see Niall smirk. "Oh-" Louis seems caught off guard. I smile at the fact he never denied it but instead we arrived to a little hang out area with his band.

"I wrote it for the future, maybe even July." Louis smirks and I see Zayn smile but the rest of us are left confused.

A/N: So one of Louis' songs that is yet to be released 'Habit' is the song I was going to use instead of 'Ready To Run' because that's a very Larry song but the lyrics are definitely after a fight and it didn't fit well. My original plan was to not throw in any 1D music but shit happens...