It Won't Be Long

A/N: me writing this chapter ^^ fyi
Also the title is reference to the book as all of them are but it really relates to the chapters I be writing... they really won't be long

Smut ahead...

Harry's POV:

Louis texted me that he had something special planned for us tonight and he's picking me up. He told me to dress comfy so I'm wearing black sweats and a pink hoodie that says 'Treat People With Kindness' in rainbow lettering. I matched with pink socks and threw my brown boots on my feet just so I could walk outside.

Here ;)

When I get this text from Louis, I'm doing my makeup. I know he said comfy so I shouldn't be doing my makeup but he also said special. It's only a simple glitter on my eyes and cheekbones and then a bit of mascara. I throw my mascara in the sink and start running around my apartment to gather my things.

I get into Louis' car and I see he is wearing a pair of grey sweats and a white hoodie. "Hi!" I greet him and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're looking extra sparkly tonight." He winks at me and I turn to face the window so he doesn't see my blush. "It's cute." He added on. I mumble a thanks and then he's driving.

We arrive to what I assume is his flat. He slowly unlocks the door I follow into a long hallway to another door. He unlocks this door, as I enter I am met with the scent of lemons. The lights turn on and I see how neat everything is, every item has its place. You look at the guy and think that he mustn't care about these types of things but his home just proves you wrong.

"I hope you're liking what you see." He stands confidently by the door, just then I realized I've wondered around, looking at everything. "Yeah, it's beautiful." I smile at him. He has a modern aesthetic with only hints of color here and there. "Well if you so kindly follow me, I have a surprise for you." He grins and starts heading into a different room. I curiously follow and I find myself in what seems to be his bedroom. But there's a little fort built at the end of his bed.

Louis runs over to a projector and turns it on, lighting up the room and projecting a blue screen onto the wall in front of the fort. He slowly starts messing with the laptop next to it and see 'Greece' the movie pop up onto the wall. I'm so amazed by all of this, did he really put this together for me? "I have one more thing!" He runs out of the room for only a minute. Louis comes back in with a large pizza and a bowl of candy.

"I didn't know what candy you liked so I got many different kinds and I didn't know what pizza you liked so I played it safe with cheese." He smiled at me and set the pizza on his bed. "This is so amazing!" I state, still in shock. "You did this all for me?" I gasp and I notice him chuckle. "Of course, baby!" He grabs my hands and drags me into the fort. The only opening being a space so we can see the movie. There's so many pillows and blankets and cute fairy lights.

The whole night was amazing, we cuddled and ate too much junk and also watched one of my favorite movies which I found out was his absolute favorite movie. He's just an amazing guy. As the movie ended, Louis turned to face me. He started to kiss me and I began to kiss back. It started to get real heated and soon enough he was on top of me. I wasn't complaining though.

Louis started grinding against me and I could feel my sweats getting tighter. I was really thanking the lord for me not wearing jeans because that's never comfortable. I moan loudly when he starts going faster and he's now kissing down my neck. I reach for the bottom of his shirt and try ripping it off but needed assistance. We pulled mine off as well and connected our lips back together but only for a second.

Louis began to go down my chest, placing kisses anywhere he could. "Lou." I breathe out softly. He soon reaches the waist of my sweatpants. "Can I?" He whispers and I nod desperately. I help him tug off my sweats and my underwear underneath. He sits there in shock for a second, this panics me so I cover myself with my hands. "What?" I ask worried but he just smirks. He leans into my ear. "Damn baby, you're so big." His words relax me and get me going all at the same time.

He moves down to my member and softly brushes his lips against the tip. Tease. I feel his tongue start from the bottom and follows to the tip again. I moan softly, I can't take this anymore I need him now. And then I feel his mouth take me all in. His soft lips wrapped around my around my raging dick. I let and a louder moan, each second passing, getting louder. "Yes, daddy!" I force out to motivate him. "Faster, daddy."

I shortly release myself into his mouth letting out the loudest moan of the night, seeing as I haven't gotten laid in months, I didn't last long. I relax into the pillows again. I see him slowly coming up to my face. "I think we need to clean up a bit." He whispers while giving me a huge grin. His lips are red and swollen, I look down and see his pants are wet along with my naked body. "You're amazing." I tell him as we get up. 

I watch him change into news clothes but keeping his shirt off. He's really got an amazing ass and beautiful curves. I put what I was wearing back on except my shirt as well. Louis walks over to the projector and turns it off the jumping onto his bed. "Come here, Hazza!" He throws his arms out for me. I can't help but smile at the nickname he has given me.

I jump under the covers with the beautiful man himself. He throws his arms around me so I'm the little spoon. I feel so warm and special in his arms and get get enough of him. I only hope things work out for us.