For You Blue

Louis' POV:

"Are you fucking crazy? You could've been seen? What if that had gotten out?" Zayn was bombarding me with questions as I sit on his couch. He was truly my best friend and only wanted the best for me, he wants me to be out and free but he knows I can't with contracts so he try's his best to balance the both with his tough love.

"I'm so mad that they can't just give me my fucking life! Why does it even matter? Because the girls won't listen to my music because they know they won't have a chance to shag me? It's like they never had one anyways! And why would me dating females give them the impression that I'm open for them? If I'm taken that means I'm fucking taken!" I rant at Zayn and he just sits there in disbelief.

"You know I'm your biggest supporter, Lou!" He yells at me. I don't know why we yell so much when we're together it's just a way to get out all of our emotions. "Why can't I just 'hang out' with the guy?" I ask but Zayn shakes his head at me. "You said that last time." He says quieter and I can feel the heat of anger fill my face.

"Are you okay?" Zayn says softly. All I want right now is to scream and break shit. "I need to smoke." I say and walk out to the balcony. When I get outside it's chilly, I light my cigarette and take a long drag. After blowing the smoke out, I scream at the top of my lungs. Probably scared some random civilians but I could care less right now. I finish my smoke and walk back inside, Zayn is smiling at me. "Better?" He laughs. I smile back and can't help but laugh as well.

"Fuck the music industry! Am I right?" Zayn laughs, trying to lighten the mood. My phone goes off and I see a message from Harry, it's been a couple days since we've talked. I thought I should give him space because he's right, I can't drag him down with me.

Thanks for the other day. H x
I smile at this. Maybe he isn't so mad at me.

Would love to see you again :)

Minutes go past and no response. Then hours go past and still no response. I sigh, I'm now at my own flat and frustrated with my life.

Couple days go past and I have a show tomorrow so I should be getting ready to leave but I can't help and watch The Late Late Show with a particular green eyed boy. He introduces the special guest as Ryan Reynolds. I don't think Harry knows how lucky he is to meet all these cool people. Or maybe he does realize and maybe he thought that he was lucky to meet me. Or maybe not.

He hasn't mentioned me once and so I turn off the tv out of sadness. I blast music through my speakers. 'You Da One' by Rihanna starts playing and my mind wanders. I start dancing in my bedroom as I imagine Harry dancing with me.

We're in a position as if we're slow dancing but we're jumping to the upbeat song. I can imagine as I spin him and he does a little twirl. I see his hair flop around and land in his face, his smile so big and contagious. I imagine that I lean in for a kiss and he ki-

My phone rings and I groan, shutting off the music. I answer not looking at the caller ID. "Where are you, Louis? We've got to get going soon." It's my personal manager who is currently yelling at me. I don't blame him for anything he's the only one apart of my management that actually wants me to be myself. But he's usually not the around and not the head of the management company. This world is so confusing and I wish I could just make music.

"Sorry, mate! I'm on my way..." I apologize but don't exactly make any sudden moves to leave.

I get off the bus as we stop at Taco Bell. Our show is about 4 hours from London so we left at night to be there in the morning. It's currently 2 am and we located a Taco Bell still open. We all get inside and order our food. I find a place to sit while others were still ordering. "Louis?" I hear from behind me, I slowly turn around.

My jaw dropped and I turn around again pretending I didn't notice him but I don't think he fell for it. "Louis?" He says again and I can sense him closer to me. I still don't look up, trying to magically disappear. "I think you should get going, mate." I hear one of the guys in my band say but he doesn't comply. "I said leave! Nate!" He says angrier. "Just making friendly conversation." Mate threw his hands up in defeat and walked out of the Taco Bell.

A/N: hahah Louis' chapters are always the shortest. I'm sorry :/