Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Cell's Perfect End

439 East District (7 Days Later)

Today was the big day you have been waiting for. The day the Cell Games start and the day you will finally show everyone what you're really capable of. You got dressed into your battle gi and ate a large breakfast that Chichi prepared for the family. Can't go on an empty stomach after all. After breakfast, you, Goku and Gohan were preparing to head out.

"This is it." You whispered.

"Alright Chichi! Were heading out!" Goku yelled as Chichi ran up to Goku and gave him a serious glare.

"Whatever you do, make sure that {Y/N} and Gohan don't get hurt by that monster." Chichi begged as Goku began to sweat since his grand plan was to have you or Gohan fight Cell after him since he know that he couldn't win but he knew that half Saiyans had a lot of potential. You knew about Goku's plan, but you wanted to fight Cell before Gohan because you knew that Gohan didn't like fighting much. You decided to jump into the conversation when something suddenly came to your mind.

"Um, mom. When this is all over with can i go to a normal school with the other kids?" You interjected as everyone gave you confused looks. Chichi nodded and smiled.

"Sure. We'll talk more about this later." She replied.

"Ok. I'll see you later, mom." You replied.

'I sure hope so.'
Chichi thought with worry.

With that, you, Goku and Gohan vanished via Instant Transmission.

Cell Games Arena

Once arriving to the place that will soon be the battlefield, you noticed that Vegeta was already there, standing near the ring with his usual scowl on his face. Cell was standing in the center of his ring with an arrogant smirk on his face. But that wasn't all, there were also some camera crew with some loud mouth, arrogant buffoon who goes by the name of Hercule who thinks he's tough.

"Vegeta looks like he's been standing there for a while now." You deadpanned before sensing familiar ki signatures and realized that the rest of the Z-Fighters arriving and landed nearby.

"Looks like everyone is here. Excellent." Cell said. "Now, who will be my first opponent?" He asked with an arrogant smirk as Goku stepped into the ring.

"I will." Goku announced.

"No! I will be the one to kill Cell!" Hercule shouted as everyone gave him deadpan looks.

'Seriously?' Was what you and the Z-Fighters were thinking.

Hercule attacked Cell, but as you and everyone else who wasn't an idiot expected, he isn't nearly as strong as he thinks and Cell just back handed him into a mountain.

"To be honest, i was rooting for Cell on that one." Krillin said as you snickered.

"Alright, let's begin for real now." Goku said as he got into his battle stance.

Timeskip (skipping this because the fight goes exactly the same way it does in the anime)

After an epic fight, Goku had used up almost all of his ki during the fight and knows that he can't win at this rate.

"I give up Cell. You are too strong for me." Goku announced as everyone seemed shock except for you.

"Goku, if you fail to defeat me i will destroy the entire planet." Cell stated.

"Hold on. There is someone who is strong enough to defeat you. And he's even stronger than i am. If he can't win no one can." He said.

"Oh really? And just who could that be?" Cell asked in amusement as Goku flew down to where you and the other Z-Fighters stood and walked up to Gohan.

"Gohan! You're up next!" Goku said, surprising everyone at this, but you knew that if Gohan used his inner rage, he could easily destroy Cell as well. However, you also knew that Gohan didn't like fighting, which Goku failed to notice, so you decided to step forward instead.

"No! Let me fight next!" You shouted, shocking everyone even further.

"W-Wait! This isn't part of the plan." Goku said.

"Well im changing the plan." You replied.

"{Y/N}? Are you sure about this?" Gohan asked.

"Yeah. I know that you don't really want to fight Cell, so i will do it instead. Besides, i have been wanting to beat this parasite up for a while now." You replied as you took off your weighted cape and threw it against a mountain, causing it to shatter, before flying to the battlefield and turned to face Cell. Hercule and his camera crew eyes widened to comical levels.

"Hey Krillin! Can i get a senzu bean?" Goku asked as Krillin nodded.

"Sure thing Goku." Krillin replied as he gave a senzu bean to Goku.

"Here Cell! Catch!" Goku shouted before throwing the senzu bean to Cell while everyone stared at Goku like he was an idiot.

"Goku! What are you thinking?!" The Z-Fighters shouted.

"It wouldn't be much of a fair fight if {Y/N} fight's him like that." Goku told them as they continued to stare at him like he was crazy.

"I honestly don't care either way!" You shouted.