She let out a yawn as I giggled at her cuteness. I muffled my breaths not trying to startle her. She squirmed in my arms as she opened her gorgeous eyes. Her jade green orbs met mine as my smile grew bigger.

I dressed her into a cute sundress and put her hair into the traditional pig tails. I threw on yoga pants and a pink sweatshirt. I picked her up then balanced her on my hip as I walked out. Anne was watching Tv with her grandma glasses on.

"Im going to get Darcy some breakfast  I willbe back" I winked while turning around and walking out the door. Darcy ripped the sunglasses off from the top of my head and giggled. "Darcy give mommy the glasses" I sternly said while attempting to grab the glasses. She pulled them away still laughing.

Her laugh is the most precious thing in the whole world. After minutes of teasing she finally put them back on my head. "Thank you" I sloppily kissed her cheek. She wiped my spit of her cheeks while scrunching up her nose. I poked it as her frown tugged up into a smile.

We reached the bottom level. I walked out of the elevator and set Darcy down on the ground. She walked by my side all the way to the buffet. I saw Adam cleaning dishes as I snuck up behind him with a smirk on my face . "Hey there stranger" I poked his shoulder. He turned around and nearly dropped the plates.

"Tiffany Joy do not scare me on the job" He laughed while setting the plates down. He squatted down and waved to Darcy, she shyly waved back as he laughed. "Ready for tonight" He smirked while leaning against the wall.

"I don't know are you" I teased back flipping my hair. He nodded his head, "Very you will wear something nice yeah" He said grabbing the plates. I nodded while slightly blushing as I looked down at my hands. Then I noticed the absence of my baby. Where did she go.

"Darcy" I said frantically while walking around the lobby. Where the hell did she go, did someone take her oh my god. "Darcy" I yelled panicky I don't care if people stare I need my baby. Adamn had noticed her absence as followed me around trying to help me find her.

I walked into the lobby and saw the familiar pink sundress and pig tails talking to some man. He had his back turned as she talked and giggled with him. I breathed out a sigh of relief as I made my way over to her. Adam noticed I had found her yet he still remain by my side. "So where is your mommy" The deep British voice asked. It sounded familiar, but I shrugged it off. "Im glad we found her and shes ok" Adam whispered into my ear while rubbing my arm in comfort.

"She is right there" She giggled while pointing to me. The man turned around and my face instantly met with the green orbs that left me years ago. My grip on Adam tightend and Harrys eyes met mine with a smile and saw my grip on Adam then it faltered. "Tiffany" He breathed out. I ignored his call as I picked up Darcy and walked away. "Sorry Adam I will see you tonight" I quickly kissed his cheek while running off.

"Don't run off again you scared mommy" I warned while attacking her with kisses. I had noticed Harry was making his way to me, four guys following behind him. "Tiffany wait" He called out my name as I jumped into the elevator and I rapidly pressed the close button. The door shut right before he could walk in.

My heart was pounding as relief flushed through me. I can't believe that was him after 3 years. 3 damn years since I saw that fool. I am surprised he remembered me. Finally my floor was up and I walked out clutching Darcy.

I walked to the room and shut the door in hopes no one was up here. Once we were in the room I set Darcy down and slide down to the floor. Tears streamed down my face, as Darcy looked at me curiously. "Why are you crying" She softly said looking into my eyes.

"Its nothing baby go see grandma Anne" I croaked as she ran to Anne. I heard a door open and close then a gasp, "Damn girl what happened you look like a mess" Gemma pointed out at my fragile state. "Thanks" I commented sarcastically my voice in monotone.

"Sorry, but whats wrong tell Gemma" She said while sitting down next to me. I turned to her while wiping some of the salty tears off my faces. "I saw him in the lobby dammit Darcy fucking walked right up to him, while i was talking to Adam out of everyone in the lobby she had to see him. He called out for me but it was too much, Darcy called me her mother right in front of him" I muffled into my hands.

"Oh girl I-" She was cut off by a loud knock on the door. I ran over to my room and gave Gemma a quick look before shutting the door. I could hear muffled voices and I knew it was Harry.

"Tiffany, is she here" He said with hurt laced in his tone. His thick husky voice could still be heard from the other room. I prayed that she wouldn't tell him anything. "No she went somewhere go back to your room and unpack" She softly said most likely trying to get him out of the room.

"Gem-" Ge began to speak before she interrupted. "Bye Harold" I heard the door shut. After a couple of seconds I heard Gemmas voice, "Coast is clear come out" She yelled. I opened the door timidly while looking around.

"Wipe those tears off your face, your going on a date tonight and I am going to help you prepare lets go" She smiled before pulling me into her room. I sucked a breath holding in the free flowing tears, and let Gemma work her magic for my date tonight. Hopefully it all goes well. I hope I don't see Harry again I cant handle it..

+++++++++

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO FOUR AND ITS HEAVEN.

Do you guys like it? What are your favorties?

Mine and Night Changes , where do broken hearts go, act my age, and 18 WRITTEN BY FRICKEN ED SHEERAN MY OTHER CINNAMEN APPLE.

gosh I hope your liking the book!:)

-Kjonsey