"Shut up! I don't know, okay? It just... happened."

I can imagine her facepalming at her own actions, and I bite my lip so I won't make her angrier. She's very hot when she's angry, even when I can't see her. My imagination has become better at envisioning her, so now I can totally see her helpless facial expression as she looks at the mess around her. I'm one hundred and ten percent sure Aiden is gonna walk in, see the mess, and then just leave again.

I'd do the same.

"It just happened?" I question her, chuckling a little. "I'll say that next time I break a table, then."

I kind of broke their kitchen table a few weeks ago... When I bent her over it and plowed into her. It was a lot of fun, and no one got hurt, but I had to reattach one of the table's legs when we were done.

"When you break them it's totally on purpose," she huffs, and I can tell she's trying to clean up the mess she made.

I grin to myself.

"You hated that table anyway. It was old and used," I tell her.

"Which one, the kitchen table you broke, or this one?"

"Both."

I laugh at her sudden outburst of angry and frustrated grunts and groans. I don't even try to hide it. I'll just think of her tonight, have a shower and take care of myself or something, because I don't know if I dare to go near her in a few days, with this anger.

"Fuck you," she mutters, and then I hear her collapsing on a sofa or something. "I should ask Ives and Josie over for a girl's night. They won't be able to look at this mess without helping me."

"Not Alex?" I ask her, my laugh temporarily on hold.

"No. I don't talk to her anymore. Only if she's visiting Aiden or something, but even he doesn't seem as close with her anymore. She told us very detailed what happened between her and Ives a few weeks ago, and I can't look at her the same way anymore," she says, talking a little faster than normal.

"Good. I mean, sucks for her, but she made her own bed," I tell her, and look up at my ceiling.

I wish I could sit with Haley right now. With my arm around her shoulders, feeling her head lean against my chest as she talks so open-heartedly with me.

"She did. I don't want to talk about her, so, what are you doing tonight?"

Her voice sounds a little less angry now, and I can't help but scrunch my nose up and regret ever mentioning Alex to her.

"Nothing much," I tell her, and shrug a little. "Have a shower, think of you and jerk off, I guess."

She laughs on the other end, and I grin widely. I got her to think of something else, and I'm pretty proud of myself for that.

"Of course you are. Why don't you come over here? I could do some fun stuff with you, you know," she says suggestively.

I know she's smirking, and it's so fucking tempting to just run over there right fucking now, but she'll definitely end up making me clean up her mess.

"I don't consider cleaning up your mess fun, sneaky," I tell her.

She scoffs at me, and her frustration is back, just like that.

"Then let me clean up on my own, idiot," she sneers.

"I'm not stopping you," I tell her smugly.

I really enjoy this. Having casual, banter-y conversations with her, and not even thinking about dad or the disease I'm gonna get. I've had a great couple of months with her, and I don't intend to lose that any time soon. I just gotta be on my best behavior, stay away from Jake and keep being friends with the good people in my life. We've become a tight group this semester. Aiden, Brad, Dean, Grayson and I are thick as thieves, now, while our girls are even closer. Josie, Ives and Haley know each other so well by now, that I'm sure they all know the sizes of all our dicks, and how we like like to fuck them. Well, all except for Brad. He's still single, but he's not really looking either, according to him. He wants to finish college, and get a job, and then he'll start looking for someone to settle down with.