(NR) Servant! Nagito Komaeda

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~Your point of view~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

It was another day, and another morning. I could already hear the servants up and about getting breakfast ready. I roll over and grab my phone, turning it on and checking the time. It was only seven, too early to be waking up. Not even the maid has came to wake me up.

Knock! Knock!

Maybe that's her? But it can't be as it's far too  early. Loud knocks enter my ears, nobody disturbed me this early unless there was trouble. I groan and sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes before calling out, "Yea, come in." Surprise, I wasn't grumpy at all.

"Miss (l/n)." A voice states pushing the door open softly "How have you slept? Are you feeling well?"

I could feel his concern from across the room, and smile softly at him, thinking he was more my friend than butler, "I had a very nice sleep, now what can I do for you Hajime?" I ask tilting my head, not at all bothered by the fact I was still in my (f/c) shirt and black shorts.

"It's Komaeda again." He states, "He's lost it again, and I'm worried as the chiefs are trying to work around him."

"Not again, okay take me to him." I stand up stretching.

I follow after Hajime who takes me all the way to the kitchen where a lot of chaos and noise could be heard.  "I think I may just stay out here. Good luck."

I take a breath and push the double swinging doors with all my might to be greeted by chaos. I could see the chiefs having a hard time while others tried to move Nagito out of the kitchen so he couldn't cause anymore trouble. "Nagito!" I shout, putting as much power as I could in my voice, telling him to stop. But he just hugged himself and was visibly shaking from excitement. I sigh, annoyed at how many times this has happened. When I first hired him, it wasn't just because I thought he was cute but because he seemed good at the job, but than I found out about his quirks which made him seem all the more cuter yet it also caused trouble for the other servants. "Nagito this is the last time!" I storm over to him and grip his faded green hoodie. "Time for a lesson." I mumble half to myself, trying to figure out what would be good. He didn't even stop talking until I started to drag him out of the kitchen, down the stars and into the basement. I knew from past experiences that there was a room down here for this sort of thing as my father had shown me.

He stayed silent as he allowed me to drag him, almost as if he wanted this to happen. He started to giggle as we reached a door and I opened it, unsure what was going through his head. We enter and I push him down on the chair in the middle of the room, not noticing that there was in fact another door within the room.

"Now?" I mumble trying to come up with a way so that it didn't happen again.

I was still still lost in thought when it happened. Nagito had stood up and gripped my wrist tightly, dragging me to the back of the room. He shoves open the door I didn't know existed and pulls me roughly inside. Locking the door.

"This room is soundproof." He whispers huskily, the Nagito I knew was long replaced with the Nagito now. "This room was kept hidden and I stumbled across it. Now I can prove how far my love goes for you." His grip tightens, leaving red fingerprints like bracelets.

I do a quick glance around the room. Wanting to look anywhere but into his glowing eyes. The room was darkly coloured with a red quilted bed in the middle on the furthest side. Along the walls held items in which I had no idea were but they were all differently shaped and coloured. "What is this room?" I question, unable to hide my confusion as I tilt my head slightly right.

"It's nothing special." He let's go and stalks closer. Each step closer he got, I took a step back. The back of my legs touched the bed in no time and he gently pushed me back against it. Bouncing slightly with the bed until I stopped. "Do you not realise..." He questions, hovering above me, his nose just touching my own. "The whole two years in which I've served you for? The reason why I continue to serve you?" He once again takes my wrists in one hand and brings them above my head. I shake my head at Nagito, my body trembling in fear and something else. "The reason why I continued to serve someone two years younger than myself?"