(NR) Neko! Levi Ackerman

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~Your point of view~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

I return home from work to be greeted by my cat. He quickly leaps into my arms and licks my nose in place of a kiss. A giggle escapes as I rub my cheek against his, his short black fur soft to the touch. But he wasn't a complete black cat, he had a white chest. He looks up at me with unique dazzling eyes full of boredom and coldness yet at the same time love and trust. I smile softly down at him, closing the door behind me and placing him down on the floor much to his disappointment. He started to meow and whine for my attention so I flopped down on the couch and he suddenly landed on my chest, right on my breasts. "Oof." I gasp at the contact. He starts kneading before curling up and resting his head under my chin, purring while falling asleep. "Oh Levi." I sigh in complete relaxation. "I'm so glad I found you." Truth be told that a few weeks back I had saved him from dying of hunger and thirst as he was only skin and bones and some of his now soft fur was missing in tuffs. But back then he was a cat and all attitude. Always grumpy and glaring at me, even when I fed him. It took him a while to calm down and to accept me and since then he's just found his own personality. Though when I do clean my house, very rarely I might add, he seems to be in a happier mood and I can't get him away from my mop. I pet him and all I get in return was him purring. My (e/c) eyes feel heavy and I close them, falling into a comfortable sleep.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~Couple hours later~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

I groan and crack open my eyes. I feel a strange hot and heavy sensation from my chest down. I lift my head and my (e/c) eyes widen to plate size. There, using my breasts as a pillow, is a man. His black undercut hair tickles my neck and his eyes are closed. He appeared to be sleeping. I quickly shout and push him off, standing up and running to the other side of the room. "Who are you?" I question, pointing a finger at the man.

He sits crossed legged, rubbing his dull yet bright silver eyes with the back of his hands which were covered by a long sleeved black woolen jumper with a long white scarf. I look at his head once again and almost shriek in fright. There, pointed up, were two black cat ears. Swishing behind him was a back tail which looks like it should belong to a cat. "Don't ignore me please. Who are you?" I speak softer. He was quite handsome and cute at the same time. But he was still a stranger. A stranger who managed to get into my house. “Where's my Levi?” I demand, hoping he didn't do anything to hurt the creature.

The man looks over at me and all of a sudden he pounces on me, knocking me to the ground. A low rumbling purr erupts from his chest as he hugs me tightly. "Tch brat. I'm your Levi." He rolls his eyes, brushing his cheek against my own softly as if helping me to remember. "You shouldn't yell. It doesn't suit your kind nature." He licks my cheek, his grey eyes staring down into my own (e/c) ones. His hands push down on my shoulders, pushing me against the floor harder. "Though you're cute for a brat." He says, his grey eyes darkening and filling with an emotion which I think is lust. "Maybe these clothes should come off? Tch pesky clothes."

I'm at a lost for words as his hands trail along my now showing stomach. His fingers dancing and trying patterns which slightly tickled and felt soothing. I giggle at the touch a little and his ears perk up. His grey eyes glisten with playfulness and another purr erupts from his body. "Le-Levi." I struggle to speak with the feeling of my once cat now person, touching my stomach. I blush bright red as his hands start trailing higher.

"That's it brat. That's it my (y/n)." His voice thick and heavily filled with lust, "Say my name. It's been ages since I've wanted to do this." He mutters before crashing his lips against my own with enough force to bruise. I let out a small squeak in surprise and he smirks knowing full well what he's doing. He shifts his weight so that his legs were taking it all and not my waist and his cloth covered cock brushes against my bare stomach, reminding me exactly what he was planning.