Request page

Hey guys! I'm changing the request page a bit. Those of you who have requested stuff I'll write them up as fast as I can. But those are the last requests I'll be doing.

Now I've been around for a bit and I haven't really updated you guys on what's going on with my life, but we'll I've made it into a uni that specialises in game art and animation. Meaning that I've moved cities and now living on my own. I don't currently have a job, and I'm on centrelink. The uni requires me to spend half my Centrelink a fortnight to pay of fees meaning that I'm now living on $50 AUD a week. Not a lot. All that money goes to food and currently I'm unable to actually buy enough food for the week.

So for now on, requests will be turning into commissions. If you are interested, email me at blushblossom2@gmail.com. There we can talk about what you're looking for.

The price is $15 AUD for one smut story.

Any requests that I got before this will still be done and posted for no cost. Requests/commissions closed until everything is set up and prior works are finished.

This count will be updated when a work is completed or changed spots in being written or on hold. Request positions include works that haven't been started, on hold, or in the process of writing. Amount of request positions may decrease or increase depending on how writing is going or what stages the books are at.

Current count of not completed works: 23
Max requests for not completed works: 10
Request positions available left: 0

Amount on hold: 6
Amount not started: 15
Total amount of non-completed works: 21

Works in the process of writing: 2
Works in the process of editing: 0
Amount of works completed: 7
Total amount of all works: 30