#BG : Prologue

This work of fiction Names , Characters , Business , Places , Events are the product of Author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person ; living or dead is purely coincidental.

WARNING : The story contains explicit content . Mature scenes and words must be expected that consider to be potentially harmful or disturbing to those under 18. If you are under the legal age or do not wish to view adult material , don't intend to read.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Thanks! :)

NOTE : Expect grammatical and typographical error and even terms. So for those who are such a perfectionist , "Perfect is just a mind set". :D

This is a complete story and I am aware of those errors but then I can't revise it for now because I have other stories that are hung and so... Forgive me for those errors. ^_^

~Sammy Heart

√Body's Game by ~owwSAMme (BlankSpace1217)

Start of making: April 19 , 2014

Published Date: November 15 , 2014

End : - October 03, 2015

__________________________________

''MyGod Red! Masaya na kami ni Lucas!'' I prayed all my might that he'll listened to me , that I'm deadly serious on pushing him away. I know how serious he was on getting me in any way but hell no! I won't let him!

Ang hirap! Ang hirap cause the battle was in hide. I can't have any kind of help from anyone except from Keyla who can do nothing too. She tried to talk to him but he's so damn impossible and indeed stubborn!

''Pano ako?'' He asked disbelievingly like a kid.

Before , I like his own way on acting childish but not now! Not anymore! Nakakainis e! Kung kelan kailangan ng matured Red saka naman biglang nawala yon sa system nya!

I laugh with sarcasm glancing the place. ''Pano ikaw? You had lots of choices Red!''

''Yes and those choices will always end up to you!''

''You're crazy!'' I muttered with disbelief , my neurons stops on working by his stupid words.

For girls , that statement would be sweet but that phrase was not right to use for me! I'm all for Lucas. Lucas alone.

''I know. And you made it! Can't you see how badly serious I am?'' He was also controlling his voice. Maybe even how serious he was he dont want it to happen in this way. Some students in the perimeter were busy on their own world to the point that they didn't even notice that the two of us was fighting so real! However , that was a good thing.

I clinched my fist. I wanna cry! I really wanna give up arguing with him. What else I can do to make him let me go. I felt my knees want to surrender but no, it's for my future. For my Lucas. I don't know where , but I got another strength from nowhere.

''Kahit anong sabihin mo Red. I'm sorry but I don't love you. I never do." Nakatitig kong sabi , sending every meaning of each words. "So please stop this bullshit!'' I said the last words between gritted teeth.

I turn my back intending to storm out the place but he stops me by grasping my arm. By his held , I can clearly feel his anger. He pulled me that made me face him. His fuming gray eyes welcomed my gaze. I don't know if it's only my imagination but I see liquid in his eyes warning to fall.

''It's not always your decision Sweetheart. And in this case , I had that OUR so called bullshit that could ruin everything to you. And if that was the only card I have , then I'll drop it.'' He pointed the word that reminded me of getting involve. I feel stiffen by his threat or should I say , by his reminder.

''Remember , ikaw ang nag umpisa ng lahat. What do you think Lucas will do if he would find it out? Do you think that ring would still be valuable?'' He evilly grinned on me. I wanna slap him but I can't move! I can't make any single move!

Naramdaman ko ang paglapit nya sa tenga ko and his last words makes me shivers. ''I'll give you choices Heaven. Kusa kang babalik or I'll get you back with that shit.''

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT GUYS. WORDS FROM YOU WILL TRULY APPRECIATED AND SURELY INSPIRE ME. :) THANKS FOR DROPPING BY. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT. FIRST MATURE STORY KO PO TO SO ALAM NYO NA. DON'T EXPECT MUCH. :D Lovelots! ~Sammy ❤