THIRTY

Christopher Reed couldn't help but start his day with a smile that stuck with him till he reached his home. He had even smirked at the outdoor tea studio's old gruff man in his late sixties who wished him luck as Chris sipped on his coffee.

It wasn't a regular day for him. Honesty did had the power, leap of faith and the sedative happiness Chris felt after sharing the story and narrative with Althea. There was a huge leap of faith towards humanity when he saw what Althea did for U.

Maybe it was money.

Maybe it was pity.

Possibly Althea's unrecognized Infatuation.

But she wasn't blind to the scenario. Maybe a little. But not the majority of it.

But majority of his bubbling enthusiasm popped the second he stepped inside his house. It roared of raging music from unfamiliar language which buzzed through out the domicile like woofer and bass decided to have a child- or a marathon to see which speaker could scream louder.

From right an angry and shirtless Chadler ripped open the door of his room and scanned for the source of disturbance half asleep. Chadler had been familiar with it since he had tolerated this for three whole days. Every single morning as he kept his cool to not punch the woman who Chris had in their house as guest.

When he saw his brother by the entrance suddenly pale as if he had seen a ghost. But for Chris to see his younger brother that he had been ignoring from past three days- calls and text included- was worse. A ghost might be a treat for Chris than this.

When Chadler spoke something to him- all  he saw was the signs of his lips. His voice drowned and mingled in with the music. Chris nodded to sooth Chad's apparent anger at what was troubling him with a guess and jogged in the direction of gym room that he never uses. But since the sound grossed mightily from within there- there wasn't any other speculation of who was in there.

"Ji-hy-ee?"

No- Chris did not stop there because he forgot her name. Though that was a possibility but Ji-Hyun was a woman whose name or face was there to stay in a man's mind. And the view that graced the vision of lonely Christopher made him sigh in delight and fright.

It was Ji-hyun in mini shorts and tank top sweating the heat out on a punch bag. Basically punching the life out of it with muddled fists clad in thick leathers himants. Not gloves, but leather strapped to her hands as she stances to and fro with the actions.

And that was the sexiest moves Chris had ever seen.

But there were far greater matters to down strike at the moment for him to act of his age. So he walked and stood behind her.

Her was determinedly ignored.

Beside her?

Prejudicely not acknowledge in purpose.

In front of her!

A subtle glare before she punched the sack harder.

With the amendment in her playlist as he modified the volume- That does the job.

"You might want to think before doing that next time" Ji-hyun grunts rolling the leather off her tired fingers as Chris did his best not to distract himself with her shoulders. He was a man who appreciated shoulders and Ji-hyun had a thing for healthy body. Beauty ran in their veins and like her brother- she may not stay cold the whole time. But anger was something she inherited a notch higher than other emotions within her.