A Begining For The End

He was an angel in the eyes of Christopher. But in the opinion of Dr. Neil Smith, his twenty two year old subject 207 was anything but. The senior scientist was aware of what he had done, created and altered within the once natural body of his like none others present in the meeting room.

Neil wasn't regretful, infact he was quite proud of the ideal image of perfection he had devised. A man, with no niche for petty emotions, an emotionally independent being with no remorse for his dependence as a lab tool. Even.

A curious mind was all he had. And a piece of knowledge was the fuel to his life.

So when the young Dr. Christopher decided to breach the law of a work ethic and planned the subjects escape. He wasn't accompanied by the slightest ordeal and doubt of what wrong he was upto.

"I know much about the mortals than they themselves. What it benefits me with?" Was the question chocolate brown haired Asian with no nationality or identity had asked him. No one knows where or how Dr. Smith had found him. All they were allowed to be aware was of his current status, and that he was once like them. A humanely pathetic kid.

His deep, luxurious and lifeless voice filled the empty lab. To Chris even the sound of him was perfect. Beautiful? That was a minor insult to what he was.

The question dropped was met with the right answer as Chris had the exact words to make this work.

"Knowing is different. The world has more of secrets and knowledge than you can ever imagine. You'll thank me later"

He watches as the subject, a grown up man with no name, no family and little to no emotion, control the pressed up twitch of his lips at the word 'thank'. He never thanked. He never felt grateful.

It contributed to one of the many reasons why Chris was doing this. Risking his job and life. To try and give someone the life they had been stripped off.

He watched chris blinking starkly, his eyes pouring on his. Chris breathed softly, well aware that the man had his ear out. Listening upon the beats of his heart, scanning the crease on his face, and dotting on to find even a pinch of evidence to see if he lied.

Inspite of his honesty, Chris felt nervous and clammy. Even though he was five years older than him. He was always cautious with the subject 207 around.

Its been two years since he was appointed for 207's daily care and as a vital guard. Monthly check ups to diet, his medicines to occasional new drugs. He pumped them into his body, later helped him to puke his guts out, watched him cry out in pain but never feel the intensity of it.

Working in a illegal field initially was only money for him. But as years passed, everything changed.

And that day as he waited for an agreement, he realized what a great mistake it was. Chris saw the spark on his eye, like the penetrating beams of sea as he narrated the plan.

And when he succeeded in making the pressurized faculty void of one is its most precious treasure , he had felt his body shut down completely.

The place was all chaos.

And eight hours later a meeting was called on.

As Chris sat there, a black pen tucked between his fingers, his shoulder eased and relaxed while his insides churned everytime his eyes raked and glossed over the large screen with the escapees Image, he did his best to avoid the murmurs of old balding and stony scientists as they in hushed whispers plotted a way out in the large dark conference hall.

One glance at Dr. Neil Smith was enough to know it wasn't only anger and dejection. He almost looked afraid.

A surge of stinging scare wrapped his heart. But then he believed his older instinct. Only because he was a scientist himself, he was assured that he'll find a way to figure what ever it was out.

Only that, he has to find him before they do.

•••

A word before: yes, i do know that this book has an Asian male lead. Don't remind me that, and if you are not into imagining the cast given above your are free to imagine who ever you want. But don't speard freak out comments because of it. We all are humans and the world we live in now has connected us all.

Yes, i am also aware than this book is of different genre then my previous one. I am testing it all.

I'll start uploading this as soon as i finish my other book "The Girl At the Last" to which so much love had been rendered. I hope this one recieves as much too.

And lastly, NO this is NOT a BTS or K pop fan fiction. But if you want to imagine as such, no one is stopping. Not even Kim Taehyung himself.

So thats it. Tell me in comments what you think of it. I would love to know.🙂🙂✌️✌️