"Of course you can" Billie told her.

"Only if you two are dating" I told her at the same time.

"We're practically dating without the label Ellie, just let it be. Don't play cupid" she rolled her eyes.

I just want them to date already! Is it too much to ask?

"Fine I guess you two can come"

"Gee thanks E. So what's it like to be rich all of a sudden? You've been so busy we haven't even talked about any of this"

"Yeah what's it like having money, houses and cars?" Kelsey asked.

"It's weird" I shrugged "I don't know, I guess it's kind of always been there because of my parents but not to this extent. Like it's actually mine now... it's weird" I told them.

"I wish I had loaded relatives that stirred family drama and left me all their money" Mav whined "but I'm stuck in the ghettos of dry family drama and funds"

"Didn't you get a car for your eighteenth?" Connor asked him, as we were all clearly confused by his complaining.

"Let me have my moment!" he shouted dramatically.

"So back to the party" Kelsey changed the subject "who's coming?"

"Ask Billie" I shrugged and closed my eyes while leaning into Billie.

"Our whole grade. Uh I don't know it's kind of an open house?" she said weakly in preparation for my objection.

"Open what now?" I asked, not bothering to move or open my eyes. I have been so tired lately, all I want to do is sleep. And I'm getting more than eight hours of sleep a night, so I don't know what the hell is going on.

I literally get home, do my homework, hang out with Billie or go out with everyone for a little bit in time to go to bed at like nine to wake up at seven and I'm still tired as fuck.

"Open house, I promise I'll clean the house baby" she shot out quickly.

"Whatever, as long as it's clean for Claudia" I sighed, burying myself further into her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Are you feeling ok Ellie?" I faintly heard Mak ask.

"Baby... you wanna go home?" Billie asked, shaking me a little as my head started to grow heavy.

"Bil..." I tried lifting my head.

"-her to the nurses office" I could barely hear someone say.

"-don't know! One minute she was lazily resting against me and the next she was knock out cold Mrs! Oh god is she dead? No Eleanor baby wake up" I felt Billie rush over to me and grasp my arm tightly.

"She's not dead you idiot, she's in a coma" Connor argued.

Jesus Christ, I hope I'm in a coma if that what they really think. So stupid.

"She's not in a coma you asshats, she just passed out. It's not the end of the world Bil, she'll wake up soon" Kelsey scolded them, at least she has common sense.

Squeezing my eyes I slightly opened them but let out a groan from the harsh light "fuck me"

"She's awake!" Billie cried out loudly, burying her head in my chest.