Chapter 9

Ellies Outfit;

Ellie's POV

Things were back to normal between Billie and I after she bought me a 20 pack of chicken nuggets from McDonalds and drove me to the mall so I could get my gear for lacrosse training this afternoon.

I gave all my paperwork that Maggie signed to Coach this morning and now I was sitting in Health during third, listening to Mav's and Kelsey's sad attempts of convincing me that Billie has a crush on me, especially after telling them about our argument at the party then at home.

"I literally can't stress this enough Billie usually goes through girls like you go through chicken nuggets" she gave me a knowing look.

"Horrible analogy but you get the point Ellie. She wouldn't have been all pissy about me being 'all over you' like you described if she didn't" and Kelsey nodded, agreeing with Mav.

"Girl believe me, I know when there is sexual tension between people and there is so much between you two" he added and copied down the notes on the board.

"Ok cool, say she does have a crush on me. Why did she hook up with Lauren when we were playing beer pong?" I asked them.

"Exactly" I cut off Kelsey before she could even begin talking.

"As I was about to say before you rudely interrupted" she punched my arm and continued, "we don't even know for sure if she hooked up with Lauren, I doubt it because Billie has a motto of never getting with the same chick twice and I'm sure as hell she wouldn't break it with Lauren"

"Whatever, I'm still not convinced" I brushed them off and resumed my notes.

"Can you believe this dumb bitch?" Mav muttered to Kelsey.

"Let's just kick her back to Argentina" she whispered back.

"It's Australia! God how hard is it to get right for Americans?"

Training was... well it was interesting to say the least. I've taken an instant liking to lacrosse and the girls on the team are lovely. But the only fault is that we have to share a field with the cheerleaders. And guess who's the ring leader, yep lousy Lauren.

She even had the damn audacity to think that Billie was sitting on the bleachers to watch her. I don't think so hun, she was there for me!

While taking practise shots I noticed that Lauren was taking a drink from her water bottle and winked at Billie. So me being the natural I am at lacrosse, I 'missed' my shot and aimed straight for the water bottle, and it flew out of her orange hand. She shrieked like the little pussy she is and glared at me "whoops sorry! First day you know, just getting used to the game and everything. Do you mind tossing the ball back Lisa?" I smiled sweetly at her.

"It's Lauren and no, not at all" she pegged the ball at my head, but I ducked to side swiftly and it hit Coach in the shoulder. He spun around to find the culprit who threw the ball and I just shrugged and pointed behind me.