Chapter 20

Ellie; 

Billie's POV

"Baby you look so good right now" I stroked Eleanor's thigh "why don't we just dip on the party and head straight to the after party in my bed" smirking at her blush, I tucked a piece a hair behind her ear and placed a soft kiss on her pink lips. She's so fucking adorable, I just want smother her in love and affection all day long as gross and cringy as that sounds. I'd never admit but this bitch makes me damn soft.

"Later" she giggled against my lips, still a little high from earlier.

"Eleanor I'm not playing princess, these boots are killing me" I groaned "this whole fit is killing me"

After homecoming Connor took us to Kelsey's to get changed for the party and I damn near died when Eleanor strutted out of the bathroom in those heels and pants.

"Why do you think I wore them Billie" she teased with a smirk.

"You wore these for me baby?" I tugged the button on her pants open and slipped a hand in.

"You better not be fucking in my car" Connor interrupted our sweet, little horny moment. 

"Boy butt out, need I remind you that you two stole the innocence of my furniture" I shot back.

"Just" he sighed "don't get anything on my seats"

"Oh god" Eleanor muttered hiding her head in my neck.

To be plainly blunt I don't want to go to this party, I'm still high and would much rather be at home in bed with Eleanor. But she wanted to come and have a good time with Kelsey and Mav so who was I to stop her. Plus she's an adorable drunk and horny when she gets jealous when she girls staring at me. So it's a win win really.

The kitchen was at the back of the house and Eleanor left with Mav to go play beer pong or some shit, so I went by myself to grab a beer. But that was rudely interrupted when a hand shot out to close the fridge before I could even see its contents.

"Bro what the fuck—" I turned around ready to hit a bitch but was grabbed by two guys and dragged to the front of the house. Snatching my arms out of their hold I got ready to yell but stopped when Tyler came out of the shadows with a glare.

"What the fuck now Tyler?" I whined stomping my foot just wanting to get back to Eleanor "your parents literally told me if you give me anymore trouble, they're sending you away to military school or some shit. Personally I would send your crazy ass to an asylum, but they thought I was joking when I suggested that"

"Shut the fuck up!" and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Dude for real stop!" I wheezed from how constipated he looked while trying to intimidating, dumb ass couldn't scare me to save his miserable, little life. "For real though Tyler I just wanna go back inside and take my girl home for a good fuck"