Chapter 47

Ellie; 

Ellie's POV

"Right" Fin dusted his hands together "I think that's the last box"

"Thanks Finny" I hugged him then wrapped my arms around Claudia and leant on her "Gia won't be home for a few days, so I guess it's just me for a while"

"Come over to ours whenever. Oh I can't believe we have a house, all thanks to you of course" Claudia gushed with a grin and kissed my cheek "will you be ok?"

I'm not too sure, will I? "Yeah, I think so"

"We're going to head off now Ellie but give us a call if you need anything. Love you" Finn wrapped Claudia and I in a bear hug and kissed my head.

"Bye guys" I whispered and hugged them once more before seeing them off "well let's get unpacking E" I said into the empty apartment and grabbed a box.

Like I said to Billie I moved out. Maggie and Patrick understood and still offered to help with all the legalities of my family trying to take my money. But since then I haven't seen or talked to Billie.

She's respected my wish for space and I've also given her space.

And to my luck Gia transferred to UCLA since she missed home and didn't want to leave Mak, and agreed to move in with me, into a two-bedroom apartment in the neighbourhood.

But the drawback is that she won't be here for a few more days and I'm all alone until then.

But I think moving out is good. I no longer have to depend on anyone, and along with school I need to focus on blocking my family from contesting nana's damn will.

Instead of sulking in the dark, all alone with boxes surrounding me in my new room I called Mak and Mav to come over for a sleep over.

"Babe, you've eaten twenty chicken nuggets I think you should slow down" Mav slid the second box of nuggets I requested away from me.

"Boy, don't touch my nugs" I glared at him and snatched the box back before leaning back into Mak "why am I sad all of a sudden?"

"Maybe because you broke up with your soulmate" Mak shrugged.

"Way harsh dude" Mav told her "but you're not wrong either, I don't think you've had proper time to process breaking up with Billie E. It's just been go, go, go with moving into this place, constantly talking to your lawyers and being at school. You've had no time to stop, think, cry and re-gather. Isn't that the whole reason you broke up with her?"

"It's one of them, you're right. I've been so busy to even realise how upset and miserable I've been" I sniffled and wiped a tear from cheek.

"But at least you're not crying in this apartment alone, you've got us E" Mak hugged me from behind tighter as Mav laid his fat ass on top of me.