Chapter 29: Nothing

Start from the beginning

"Can you comment on your relationship?."

"Did YG really lift Blackpink's dating ban?."

"Over here please!."

I finally caught a glimpse of manager oppa pushing through the crowd and making a passage way for me.

I got into the van and let out a breath I was holding.

"Oppa, what was that? Did Dispatch catch us??."

"No... Sajangnim released an article earlier today confirming your relationship."

"HE DID WHAT??."

Lord help my heart. What could have possessed him to do such a thing.

Before I finished that thought, my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

" 💘👑BABY CHIPMUNK 🐿💘 "

"Hey baby," I picked up.

Before I could say anything more I heard sobs coming from the other end of the line and some rustling sounds.

"Baby? Are you okay?," I furrowed my brows in worry "Chaeng?."

"Hey Limario, it's Chu. Where are you right now?."

"I just left the studio. Are you guys at the dorm?."

"Yeah, you might wanna come here as soon as you can."

"I'm on my way."

Thankfully the drive to their dorm was only 10 minutes from where I was, but the bad news was; it was packed with reporters just waiting all around the building.

"How did this get so out of control so fast?," I mumbled under my breath as my eyes scanned for a blind spot to enter.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a single spot empty from photographers.

I put on my cap and my mask, pulling my hoodie up to cover my hair before pushing myself out the car and instructing my bodyguards to make way for me to come through.

I pushed through to the front door and scanned the extra key card the girls had given me, rushing in and slamming the door shut after.

"Are all the windows covered and locked?," I asked Jennie.

She nods as she points upstairs.

"She needs you."

I ran up the stairs and gently pushed open her door, which was the second one on the right.

As the door creaked open, it revealed my little chipmunk curled up in a ball with her head in between her knees.

Little sniffles could be heard from the figure.

I approached her slowly and wrapped my arms around her, kissing the top of her head.

"Hey," I spoke as she looked up and snaked her arms around my neck, her eyes puffy and her cheeks were tear-stained.

What a sight to break my heart.

"Sorry I'm late, love," I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head as she snuggled closer into my neck.

After an hour, she calmed herself down and started to speak.

"You're not gonna ask me what he said?," her words slowly breaking.

"I was, but then I remembered I have good news."

Her eyes looked straight into mine, bewildered.