Chapter 28: Clashing

Recap from Previous Chapter

Don't you ever leave me. - Rosé

~

Even if the sun refuses to shine
Even the moon and stars disappear
Even the oceans lose its waves
I'll always be right beside you
Holding you, building you,
Loving you till my last breath
I promise - Lisa

~

The Present

All she could see was blonde.

Flashes of blonde...

Hair?

Accompanied by squealing and an angelic figure by the bed, jumping up and down with extreme excitement.

"OMGOSH! I CAN FEEL IT COMING!," the figure said singingly.

"You can feel what coming??," the younger blonde rubbed her tired eyes, slowly awaking from her slumber.

Her vision cleared, and wow.

What a sight to behold.

Roseanne Park Chaeyoung, in all her glory

A smile crept up the corners of her lips as she admired the love of her life ramble on and on about winter.

"... I can smell it Lisa! First snow is about to fall!," Chaeyoung giggled.

Lisa stifled a chuckle and responded "Okay Chaengsa, is that your super power?."

Chaeyoung giggles and nods furiously, she stretched her arms wide open and started singing "INTO THE UNKNOWN~~~."

Lisa reached up and pinched her chipmunk cheeks, resulting in her girlfriend pouting and whining.

She laughed heartily at Chaeyoung's innocence.

"You're so beautiful," she said before pecking the older girls cheek.

A big fat blush crept up the sides of her face as Chaeyoung bit her lip.

"Nooo..... you are."

"YOU'RE SOOOO HOT, ROSÉ!!," Lisa suddenly screamed before jumping out of bed to escape her girlfriends wrath.

________________________________