Chapter 24

Nk's POV

For the first time, I feel happy having someone who cares about me, sitting beside me. I feel glad and proud to call her my wife. Despite knowing I had feelings for Khushiji... I still do... which I am trying to get rid of it, Lavanya never once left Khushiji's side. She stayed with her, like a true friend... and I am sure, one day, if I manage to gain her forgiveness then we would make a wonderful couple.

Lavanya (excited) - Pani puri...

I immediately stop the car, and as soon as I park the car, Lavanya rushes outside, to have the pani puri. She is so childish... at the same time, so mature. The way she is having the food... isn't it how I met her for the first time.

Flashback

Me (annoyed) - Khushiji... please no!

Khushiji (annoyed) - Nanheji... come on, all you have to do is go to that stand and get some pani puri for us...

Me (shocked) - Khushiji, the stand has so many ladies there... why can't you go? I will be the only guy... there... it will be weird...

Khushiji (annoyed) - Nanheji, you have Salman Khan's swear...

I annoyingly get out of the car to get Khushiji and James their pani puri, while they start to snicker and laugh seeing me leave. I will have my revenge Khushiji and that James.

Me (annoyed) - 3 pani puris... please...

Instead of giving me the food, the guy glares at me and then ignoring my existence goes to help the lady behind me. What on earth? I was already annoyed, seeing Khushiji and James' bond that I got angry having the guy ignore me.

Me (annoyed) - Excuse me, can't you see me? I ordered first.

Guy (annoyed) - read the sign...

Me (annoyed) - I don't want to... just get me what I want.

The guy comes out of the store and pushes me, making me lose balance, thankfully, the lady behind me catches me and we even have a mini eye lock.

Guy (annoyed) - don't you know... this place is only for ladies right now... (eye contact breaks) continue your romance elsewhere... leave!

Girl (annoyed) - excuse me, don't talk to someone like that... he didn't know but you don't have to be so rude about it... we are going, there are other places that will serve us...

Flashback Ends

That fierce and strong woman, that saved me that day was Lavanya. I only got to know after that it was a plot by Khushi and James to get Lavanya and me to meet up. I thought that even Lavanya was involved and she pretended that day, but it doesn't seem that way to me, now.

Lavanya (excited) - come on... Nk! Have some pani puri...

I go running towards her, and she passes me a puri which I happily take, unfortunately, it's so spicy. Oh god! I start to feel like I am on fire, on me and instead of helping me, this gurl just laughs at me.

Lavanya (laughing) - You are still the same...

I try to grab the water from her, but she keeps moving it, making me feel even more desperate. That's why I pull her by her waist, shocking her and then snatching the water from her.

Payal's POV

Just when I started to trust him again, he broke it again. How many chances does this man deserve? How can he not tell me about dadiji?

Akash (upset) - Payal!

Me (upset) - What?

Akash (upset) - I am sorry Payal... I was going to tell you...

Me (annoyed) - keep your sorries to yourself, I have heard enough sorry from you... I want time... I don't know if I want to even try to mend our relationship now since there is clearly a lack of trust in our relationship...

Akash (upset) - Payal...

Before he could even finish his sentence, I leave the place, determined to find the person who changed dadiji's medicine and I know exactly who could help me.

Aman's POV

I stare at Aarav's fragile face, why does he have to deal with all this at such a young age? I will give you a better life, Aarav... I promise. I will use the money that I have saved for my retirement, to leave this country. Even Though it's not much, it will be enough for both him and mum and I to at least move to another country and get some cheap accommodation.

Anjali - Amanji...

I turn towards her, and drag her out of the room, quietly to not make Aarav wake up.

Me (annoyed) - Look Anjali, let's file a case of divorce...that way you will be free from me, and I will be free from you...

Anjali (crying) - Amanji... I am sorry... I was being inconsiderate towards you... all I cared about was my luxury... I am sorry...

Me (upset) - sorries don't solve everything... my priority at the moment is my mother and son... I am going... it's best if you forget me...

I leave the house, feeling confused about what to do, while I hear sobbing in the background. While outside, I meet my mother who is looking so pale. She has looked after me for more than 20 years in my life, without any complaints, and I leave her for a female... I am sorry mum... even if it was for Aarav and also partially for Anjali, I shouldn't have left you like that...

I go up to my mother and help her carry the stuff, promising myself, to care more about her.

Khushi's POV

As Aryan is counting, I spot Sheetal trying to leave the house.

Me (annoyed) - Hpji! Don't clean that toilet... in the basement... both husband and wife will clean it... Sheetal... Arnav... go!

Arnav looks at me shocked, how could I forget my anger towards him. I go towards Aryan who is still silently counting, even though he doesn't know his one to ten, he is trying. Sorry baby.

Me (smirking and carrying Aryan) - My son and I don't need a guy in our lives... so don't try to enter our lives, Aryan... we were fine without you in our lives and unlike some lady... we have respect and we don't try to steal someone else's husband... or partner... don't worry Sheetal... your husband will be yours... and as for toilet duty... if both of you can work together... unknowingly to break my heart... then I am sure you both can clean the toilets as it's just as dirty as your hearts... (turning to Aryan) beta... let's play in mumma's room... as this place, needs to be cleaned...

Aryan (upset) - can superman join?

Me (fake smiling) - your superman has to be with this aunty... so, let's us pla...

Arnav (smiling) - I will come Aryan, let me just do the work...

Me (annoyed) - Mr Raizada, look after your own family... don't try to...

Arnav (smirking) - you are still Mrs Raizada, so Aryan and you are my family.

Precap - None

Next Update: Monday

Merry Christmas in advance, and thank you everyone for the votes and comments in the previous update.