Grocery shopping is fun

"Mrs. wring fixed you up good!" My brother said and I laughed.
I hopped down to the fridge .
"We have nothing so I'm going grocery shopping." I said picking up the car keys.
"Ok. bring-" I shut the door. I got in my car.
"Please forgive me Nikki." Garrett said and popped out from the backseat of my car.
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!" I yelled.
"Oops."
"Get out of my car."
"No I like it in here."
"Fine. but I am not not not talking to you."
It was about a 16 minute drive to the grocery store.
I got out and got a cart.
I had already bought 4 things when I crashed into someone with way more things.
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry. I really am. I can pay for all this if you want." I heard a deep handsome laugh and looked up. I almost fell backwards in amazement.
"No it's fine. I was just shopping for my sister and I. We live alone." He said.
"I'm shopping for my brother and I we live alone."
"By the way what's your name?"
"Nikki." I said putting the last thing in the cart.
"Im Chris."
"Ah." I said.
"Um..i .. um... can. I um have your number?" He blushed. I laughed at how nervous he got around me.
I put his number in my phone and put mine in his.
"How old is your sister?" I asked as we started walking together.
"She's 4"
I dropped the can of soup I was holding.
"Oh my gosh. I LOVE 4 YEAR OLDS!" I yelled. he laughed.
"Well do you want to meet her?"
"Are we at the grocery store?! Of course I want to meet her!" Before I knew it we pulled up I front of his house.
"here Sidney thanks for watching Christina." he said and gave her a 100 dollar bill. she smiled in return and walked out of the door.
"Bubby? Are you home. BUBBY BUBBY THERES A PWETTY GUWL IN THE HOUSE!" I squatted down so i
I was her height and picked her up.
"Is she your girl friend."
"No she's not. not yet." he said wiggling is eyebrows.
"Ugh." his sister sai and stuck out her tongue.
I scrunched up my nose.
"I know he's weird isn't he."
"Yup. I like you." she said and that caused me to laugh.
"Wanna play truth princess with me ?" Christina asked.
"I would love too." I said
"I have a really pretty princess dress that will look perfect on you." She said and grabbed my hand leading me up the stairs. I came down 20 minutes later wearing a beautiful princess dress that was surprisingly my size. when I came down Chris was wearing a Prince Charming suit. when he saw me his mouth formed a 'o'.
"Ok so now here's the gross part." Christina said. "you two have to kiss."
"Huh?" I said.
"I know it's too gross. but I'll look away. ready 1.2.3 kiss!" I looked at Chris and he walked towards me and he put his hand o. My waist and kissed me. his touch sen triangles on my skin.
"Ok are you guys done."
"Yup." I said.
"Oh looks at the time little girl. it's. Nap time!" He said playfully.
"Ok. fine. you ca. Keep the dress."
"Thank you. " I said. "I'm gonna go take it off." I said walking to the bathroom.