Chapter 1

"Ok my friend Garret is coming over so please don't embarrass me." my brother Eric said. well then. I nodded and walked back to doing the dishes.
"I'm going to set up Call Of Duty! Hoo hoo hoo!" Eric said pumping his fists in the air. I finished washing them off now to put them in the dishwasher.
"Bzz." I went to go get the door. I opened the door with closed eyes, being used to seeing his friends.
"If you're here for my brother he's up-"
I was cut off from my sentence when I saw some one a lot better looking than his other friends.
"He is upstairs. yeah that's what I meant to say." I said making a gun with my hands and pointing up stairs. I mentally slapped myself.
"Eric you're friend is here!" I shouted up the steps.
"Send him up here I just found call of -"
"Yeah whatever. you can go upstairs."
"Ok. thanks." he said and winked at me.
I blushed and stared at the ground and watched him walk up the stairs.
"Dude what the heck you were supposed to be covering me!" I heard my brother yell at Garrett. I flopped on the couch on my back and thought about Garrett.
He.
Was.
So.
H-O-T
HOT!
I sighed and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I shot up and turned on the TV as the person came down. it was Garrett.
"Hey." he said as he walked up to me.
"Hey ." I said as I turned around to face him.
"Um you're brother wanted a bottle of water." I rolled my eyes.
"That lazy bum can't even get his own water." I said and got up.
I heard his deep laugh that made my knees go weak. I handed him the water, my hand brushing on his. I smiled at him and pretended not to notice.
"Thanks." he said and smirked while tossing the bottle in the air.
"Garrett!" My brother snapped.
"I'm coming." he said loud enough for him to hear but so calm.
"Bye." he said and winked and ran upstairs.
GARRETS P.O.V
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
I ran upstairs. all I could think about was that girl down there. I didn't even know her name but I I don't know. I lied to her though the water was for me. "alright dude I gotta go my mom wants me home in about" I looked at my clock. "At least 4 hours." I sighed.
"Well you can watch tv downstairs bro I'm gonna beat the crap out of his guy!" Eric yelled.
"Ok I'll go downstairs and watched TV." I said getting up.
I ran downstairs and saw um.. Nikki! That's it. I saw Nikki watching tv.
"BOO!" I shouted and she screamed and rolled off the couch.
she got up and looked like she was about to yell but than noticed it was me.
"You scared me." she moaned getting off of the floor and back on the couch.
"Sorry." I said.
"Get out of my way you b*tch!" I heard Eric yell.
She rolled her eyes. I just laughed.
"He lives in his room." she said. Woah she was really cool around me. not to sound too cocky. normally girls are throwing themselves at me.
NIKKIS P.O.V
😊😊😊😊😊😙😙😙😙😙😙😊😊
I know I sounded under control but really my breathing was really fast and I could feel a blush creeping up my cheeks a lot.
If him coming over was a normal thing i swear he would be the death of me.
Nikki is Emma Watson
Matt Brenton thwaits
Garrett use your imagination
Chris is Sean o Donnell