"Get on your knees!" One of the security guards demanded, guns still pointed at the secret agent.

"At least take me to dinner first, geez" Arya sarcastically spoke.

''Get on your knees!'' The same guard repeated, with a stronger tone, while pointing the gun more in her direction.

She nodded while slowly getting on her knees.

"Arya, OK, escape route complete. You need to leave through the floor, there's a secret passage allocated on where you're kneeling on right now" X started to explain, making the secret agent discreetly look down on the rough floor and seeing the entrance to the secret passage.

"You need to get a heavy person, or object to get the door to open then from there you'll be set" X finished.

"Commander Twelve! Get her" one of the many security guards shouted as one man, who is clearly commander twelve, approached the petite secret agent.

As he went to grab one of her hands to handcuff, Arya punched him behind his leg, making his leg buckle and fall towards her.

"You little shit" the guard spat as he went to punch her but Arya dodged the forceful blow, but in the making swiftly grabbing him into a headlock as she had already his gun next to his head, trigger almost pushed.

"Let him go" one of the guards shouted, as they all pointed their guns at Arya, the triggers being slightly shifted but not pulled, some approaching with caution, while the others stayed in protection, the trap door already creaking – perfect the secret agent thought.

"We are giving you a warning – " the same guard shouted but was cut off as Arya smashed Commander Twelve into the ground, the trap door breaking and causing both secret agent and commander to fall through, with gunshots being blasted, which were all missed.

Arya didn't even check to see if she was wounded or if any of the guards were following, she just ran through the tunnel that the trap door led.

"OK, I'm running through the trap door route, do I turn left or right?!" the secret agent questioned as she was steadily running towards a split end.

"Turn right, then continue - from there you'll see another door and through that door you'll be outside and Z is out there waiting for you with the helicopter." X stated.

As the secret agent was about to reply, a bullet shot right past her face, her dodging it by a few centimetres.

"Fuck, just perfect" the secret agent mumbled.

"I know right? Thank God there's a little parking spot where the escape route is" X light heartedly said, chuffed at herself for finding the route.

"Not that, the guards are following me" Arya confessed, bullets missing her by inches.

"Tell Z to get that chopper ready and leave the ladder up, I'm bringing company" the secret agent demanded, turning around to shoot back at the guards, hitting a few of them.

She started facing back to her normal view and ran, turning right where she needed to, then running straight through the door that exited to the escape route.

And there stood the helicopter already in the air and the ladder hanging, ready for the secret agent to grab.

As she went to climb the ladder, the guards all rushed through the exit – still shooting and still missing her.

''Go, I'm on!'' the secret agent shouted, indicating for the helicopter to start flying.

As the helicopter was high enough, Arya held on tightly to the ladder with one hand, her free hand was busy shooting towards the guards.