You are my home

_____________________past_____________

"You're not. I know you for a long time Stephen, you can be honest with me"

Maybe she's the one, the one that was destined to have the heart of the dear Sorcerer Supreme, Stephen Strange.

---------------Tony-------------------

"Tony! Are you okay?" Pepper raised her voice due to concern. Tony hugged her tight while he cried and cried. He still has feelings for Pepper but he can't move on, his feelings for Stephen were strong, especially when he said that he was about to propose.

"I hurt him a million times and I still love him, I hate myself" Tony said in between sobs. Pepper caressed his hair as she comforted Tony to keep him from hating himself.

"Stop being so harsh on yourself, I'm here for you" Pepper worriedly said. As she comforted Tony, they talked about so many things and found out that they were so similar in terms of interests.

And it developed. Both relationships developed.
(Instead of Tony, he hasn't asked Pepper out)

___________________Present_______day_________________

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!" Thor excitedly screamed as he released tons of confetti. Steve was just chilling while he was full of enthusiasm since he got to pick out the music and Tony found it boring. Bucky played arm wrestle with Carol as she effortlessly won, making Bucky roll his eyes and proudly remove his arm, which Carol couldn't do. Natasha was busy making all the food as Clint brought beer. All of them were talking about how their year went and how everything changed. They played board games and tease games and they enjoyed every bit.

"Am I late now or its still ongoing" A voice called out as everyone turned, it was Pepper. Tony cheerfully smiled as he ran towards Pepper and hugged her.

"You came! Thank God you didn't dive deep into your paperworks again" Tony teasingly said as Pepper rolled her eyes. They had a long talk, including laughter and occasional touching of each other. Natasha scooted onto Steve and whispered:

"They look great together" Steve turned and faced Natasha as he smiled warmly.

"You know Tony would tell his feelings to Pepper right?" Steve whispered as Natasha was surprised. She immediately squealed, making the others look at her.

"Sorry...its just that Steve loves me" Natasha proudly said as she kissed Steve.

Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed. They had a long talk until Tony immediately took Pepper in the rooftop.

"Why bring me here? You need to talk?" Pepper asked as Tony nodded.

"Well...I don't want to embarrass myself..." Tony shyly said as Pepper looked at him with confusion.

"So it's important?" Pepper asked as Tony nodded. He then started to dance Christmas dances as he was singing Christmas songs, making Pepper laugh. Later on, Pepper joined his silly dancing and songs. Both were smiling all throughout as Tony pulled out an airplane with a message on it and made her read what was written on the plane.

I like you Pepper.

Pepper was shocked. She was immediately stopped in her tracks as Tony offered her a bouquet of flowers. He was excited and nervous as he was finally doing what he wanted for a long, long time.

He wanted to love Pepper.

And before, he wasn't so sure about it as he was having seconds thoughts and of course, as he still had feelings for Stephen.

But now, he's sure that she's the one who he wants.

"You are the most beautiful human in the whole world and you have seen me in my most vulnerable moments but you have never given up. I found comfort in you and you have made a heartless man like me...literally heartless..." Tony made a joke, making Pepper chuckle, tears of joy now falling on her face as Tony continued:

"Into a man of heart. I wanted to tell you my feelings but it wasn't a great time and I wasn't ready. And now, I'm sure that I love you and only you. You are my home, Pepper, I love you." Tony warmly smiled as Pepper immediately hugged him. After the hug, Tony pulled Pepper in a warm and passionate kiss as he conveyed the feelings that he contained for Pepper after all this time.

A kiss full of love.

The kiss lasted for minutes as Tony looked at Pepper with love and adoration. It was so pure that Pepper really thought that she was lucky to have this man to love her. She hugged Tony once again as snow started to fall from the sky.

"The first snow of the year" Pepper smiled as he looked at the snow that was now falling from the beautiful starry sky. Tony grabbed his phone as his alarm rang.

First snow-confession to Pep

"You planned all of this??" Pepper shockingly asked as Tony smiled and nodded. Making Pepper kiss him again, more passionately this time.

"I'm one lucky man" Tony proudly said as Pepper smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------