Fate will find its way pt.1

On the last chapter...

"CEO....Stark Industries....Tony Stark-"

"Oh. Isn't that me? Not that I'm bragging or flexing but-"

"Shit" Both of them said at the same time.

____back_______to_______the__________story

Shit.Shit. Its Stephen. I messed up.

Oh God, this is humiliating...I look like a stalker. Who could've thought that the TONY STARK is in here???

Both of them were having thoughts and they were embarassed. It was an awkward silence and they hated it. One of them had to speak.

"I'm sorry"

"Im sorry"

Both of them blurted out at the same time. They got more flustered, causing their cheeks to redden. It was so embarassing and humiliating for Stephen and Tony knew that he messed up big time.

"Oh God, this is so embarassing" Stephen chuckled. Tony smiled to hide his pain.

"Yeah. I know" Tony said making Stephen Chuckle. Tony missed that laugh, that smile, he missed Stephen wholeheartedly.

"Hey, why don't you sit here? The cafe is full by the way" Stephen invited Tony. Tony wanted to be with Stephen so badly, but his hardwork would all be wasted. He had to avoid Stephen.

"No sorry. I don't hang out with strangers" Tony rolled his eyes. Stephen frowned and mumbled.

"Douchebag..." Stephen mumbled, enough to make Tony hear it.

"I'm sorry what?" Tony glared at Stephen and Stephen smiled.

"Douchebag. You." Stephen smiled. Tony was squealing on the inside but he acted coldly.

"Fine I'm leaving." Tony checked the time and he looked back on Stephen and smiled. Stephen rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Bye" Stephen waved his hand, making Tony's heart melt. Tony waved and he went out of the cafe. He looked at the window to see that Stephen wasn't there anymore.

"What the hell-" Tony was confused. Suddenly he heard some sparks.

"Looking for me?" Stephen smiled and Tony jumped due to shock.

"Jesus Stephen! Stop scaring me like that!" Tony then realized that they haven't told their names yet. Stephen's eyes widened and they both stared at each other for seconds.

"You know my name." Stephen leaned near to Tony. It was very, very near, almost like a kiss. Tony was in panic.

"I-I said stranger!" Tony shoved Stephen out of the way and walked, leaving a smiling Stephen behind.

Oh poor Tony. Little did he know that I took his number....

Stephen chuckled. He added Tony's number to his contacts, naming it...

...douchebag.

_________________________

Hi guys! I have a question. Who should message first (Tony still has Stephen's number)

- Stephen
- Tony

Also, enjoy this chapter!