Meet me at the Eiffel tower

Stephen was walking in circles. He was getting nervous, he doesn't know what Tony might do. He was calmed down by the fact that Tony apologized genuinely. Its a rare thing to see or hear him apologize.

He starred at the dark, but busy skies.

Dark blue eyes staring at stone cold skies.

Something went through his mind. It was something, an experience that he might've had in the past. It was again, flashes of his memory.

But this memory was different. A glass? A shattering sound?

Stephen's head now hurts.

Another memory went through him. He knew he wasn't in a good state when he heard this.

Im a idiot for bringing you to ****** you should've never crossed paths. You were deceived by him, you were tricked into his foolery, he might've never even loved you-

...it stopped.

Tears were just falling from Stephen's eyes. It wasn't only the scar in his past that has been opened, the scar from his heart too. He knew he had to find that someone that has made part of his life happier, but he's now terrified. What has this person caused to make him go into an accident.

He...is evil, Once I know who he is, I will avoid him for the rest of my life.

Stephen pledged. He had to save himself, and also that little fragile heart of his that was broken once. Stephen went to the nearest sofa that he could find and he slumped. His fingers were shaking, nothing was helping him calm.

Until,

*1 message received from Tony*

Stephen immediately grabbed his phone and checked to see what Tony messaged.

Heyyyy...Where would you want to meet?

Meet me at the Eiffel Tower.

Stephen picked a place where Tony can't go so that he may cancel their meet. Stephen wasn't ready to see Tony, he's problematic right now, Tony can't see him in this miserable state.

Stephen powered off his phone, since he might know what Tony would do next. He rested on his sofa and closed his eyes. It was warm. Too warm for his cold heart.

He needed some cold air.

After a few minutes, Stephen was getting worried. He immediately went to the eiffel tower to see if Tony was there.

...Nothing.

"Just as I expected. Why would Tony even come here?" Stephen scoffed. He knew that Tony wouldn't come. Its too far. Stephen went to the railings to have some deep thoughts.

Who did I fell in love in the past? Why am I deceived? Should I stay away from Tony if I ever meet the man who I loved? What if I meet the man who caused my amnesia?

Stephen was so deep in thought that he forgot the fact that he was freezing. He only realized that it was taking too long when his alarm beeped.

Time for medicine- 11:35pm

"Oh. I better go" Stephen made a portal back to his house. As his foot entered the portal he heard an engine sound.

"Wait!" A familiar voice yelled. Stephen looked back to see Tony, tired and freezing. Stephen was shocked, he really did come.