K: Meet and Greet

I knocked on his door repeatedly, banging louder and louder.

Giving up, he swung the door open with force. His chest was bare; as it was every night. His short hair pushed back by his fingers and his boxers hung slightly, just enough to tease you.

"Can I help you?" he grumbled.

I push passed him into the room, stumbling in from my lack of balance.

"I'm not in the mood for this tonight, Kimberly"

"Oh, that's too bad, because I am" I looked over my shoulder as I took his hand, guiding him to his bedroom.

"I'm not your booty call" he protested weakly under his breath.

I pushed him onto the bed, straddling him roughly. "I beg to differ" I giggled, running my tongue from his navel to his lips. I tasted his mouth domineeringly, biting his lip and pulling it.

He groaned into my mouth as he watched me, his erection rising.

"That's it baby... get stiff" I urged on. I was more than ready to have him inside me.

It's been like this for months now, and sadly, he was the only one that could make me feel something. When he made love to me, I felt it. It was like we were both in a world of our own. It was just sex with him, and as much as I hated to admit this, I loved it.

It made me feel free; made me feel alive.

But nothing could come of this. No matter how good it felt and how amazing he was, it could never be more. My heart was taken, and I didn't know how to get it back.

"Kimberly" he rasped, trying to get my attention.

"Call my name" I whispered playfully, kissing him lightly.

He sighed as he rolled over, pinning me under him. I wiggled my hips, bucking hard to feel friction.

"Stop" he warned as he held me down securely.

"Only if you do one thing." I begged. His dark brown eyes held my gaze, pulling me in.

"What?" he gave in.

I pulled off my shirt slowly, revealing my swollen, pink nipples. I gripped my breast seductively, moaning as I pinched the tip of them. "Please..." I begged once more.

He wasted no time at all as he took one into his cool mouth, his will crumbling, his composure broken. I knew I had him wrapped around my fingers, just where I wanted him.

I cried out as his lips closed around one, my eyes open as I watch him suck it vigorously.

He looked into my eyes as his teeth edged on it, my whimpers getting louder.

He switched to the other one, providing the same delicious treatment. I snaked my hand down to meet his glorious erection. It stiffened and grew under my touch. He pushed it more into my palms, and just like that, I have won. I will have him for the night, and be out by morning.