Christmas Eve

Like everytime, my mother was just supporting him. I just don't know why. He is the biggest mistake of my life. I hate Raven. He has spoiled two years of my life. I being a crazy one always followed him. And was the one using me. Still my mother counts him as innocent and is making a fuss about me cursing him like always. Anyways I'm getting late for my Christmas party.

This year's Christmas party is being hosted by my bestie Riya and I'm eerily interested in it as she hosts the best parties. Also 5his is the only chance to promote my serial  Now I need to get ready for the party.

I'm wearing a black lace gown with a diamond necklace and a hair bun and it suits my figure. Now I'm ready! But alas! Something bad was bound to happen. I'm already 10 minutes late when still being at home.

When I went out I was stunned! I was totally unaware of how my life was going to take a u turn in a split moment.

I hauled a cab whilst the driver looks as if he can eat anybody at the moment. He angrily says yes on hearing my destination and lets me sit inside. I don't know why but his face is covered.

Oh no! Why is there so much traffic? I'm already late and I don't want to miss the party. Plus, this arrogant driver. Lets try to strike a conversation with him to at least pass the time. 

"How long have you been driving this cab?" The words automatically went out of my mouth before I could stop them. I got this thought as he appeared quite young but still was very well aware of the route.

He simply shrugged and replied, " To be truthful, it's none of your business Rena." I shook my head and asked him, " What did you say?" I had heard him correctly the first time but I still wanted to recheck whether it was right or not. And he repeated the same statement and smirked at the end. I could identify it from his voice. His voice was purely masculine but somewhat familiar. I was just unable to point out.

I asked him " How do you know my name? I never mentioned it. " Let's just say you are a very forgetful one Rena" He replied still smirking. I wanted to wipe the evil smirk out of his face but my heart said otherwise. I was just feeling fed up and still there was no moment in the traffic.

And at that exact moment he opened his mask and I was in utter shock. He was my childhood best friend Rohan and I hadn't seen him from years. But as far as I remember, he was very rich. Why is he driving this cab. Seeing my confusion, he himself answered," I was being told that I cannot earn money by my friends. So this is a date from them. Just to earn some money and show that I'm not a rich spoiled kid, I'm driving a cab."

I got my biggest Christmas gift that day and today he has changed into my life's most precious treasure.