MISSING PRANK

It was a usual day for me. I had completed running my errands yesterday and I was back home today completely tired. I plopped on the bed next to me. I woke up directly the next evening which meant I slept entirely for half of the day. But it didn't matter a lot since it was the weekend.

I decided that I should cook something to eat. I opened the fridge and was shell shocked to find it empty.
I decided to restock it.

I went out to visit the nearest grocery store for my food supply. There was a huge amount of public coming from the store. I really hoped that there may be discounts. I moved forward and was sort of having a heart attack when I read the words on the bulletin board.

"MISSING" with my picture attached.

I panicked but decided to handle the situation. First of all, I called my parents to inform them that I was fine.

Secondly, I called my friends who may have freaked out.

But what was shocking was that neither of them knew about this news. They hadn't reported it. I called my boy best friend Ryan who laughed in response when I told him about it.

I then decided to call the police station to inform them that I wasn't missing. They just informed me that there was no such report made. I was fuming with anger when I turned around at the sound of the melodious laughter I have been used to for so long. It was Ryan who had planned this prank. I was so going to kill him. I started repeatedly beating him on the chest but he just laughed in response and stated,

"It was just a prank."