13

Jimin ran. Ran to Taes house. He didnt know where else to go. Tae was right. Jungkook treated him just like everyone else. It was like a routine for him; Talk, Get together, Fuck, End it, repeat. Like a daily thing for him. Well, Jimin wasnt in to that. His heart has gotten broken so many times in the past. Like it was on repeat. He just wanted to find someone who will love him for him, not someone who will love him for what he has to offer.

Is that too much to ask?

~*at Taes house*~

Jimin knocked on the door and heard Tae talking. "That must be Jiminie! Jimin! You'll never guess what happened! Me and Hobi are dat-ing." Tae opened the door and slid the 'ing' when he saw Jimin. Eyes were red, looked blood-shot. Cheeks heated and the tip of this button nose was a blush pink. "Jimin, what happened-" Jimin broke down. He fell but luckliy Tae cought him. He dragged him to the couch and waited for Jimin to calm down, and when he did he spoke. "Y-you were r-right Taetae." Jimin sobbed. Taehyung knew exactly what he was talking about. He pulled Jimin closer and hugged him tighter. Hoseok moved to Jimins right while Tae was on his left, conforting his friend. "Im gonna go talk to Jungkook." Hobi said as he hugged Jimin one last time and mouthed an 'I love you' to Tae. He was out the door and Jimin sat up a bit but Tae was still holding on to him. "Did he go that far with you?" Tae asked in a soft whisper-like voice and Jimin shook his head. "He stopped before he did and admitted to it." Jimin said sniffling. Tae blinked twice. "W-wait what? He admitted to it?" Jimin nodded. "I-i dont wanna talk about it anymore Tae, can i stay here for the night?" Jimin looked up at Tae with a pout on his face. How could he say no? "Of course you can! How about i call Jin and we can have a sleep over?" Jimin smiled, finally, he nodded and giggled. The boys spent the night together watching movies, eating junk food and building blanket forts.

Forgetting that they had school tomorrow and you-know-who will be there.

Next chapter will be Jungkooks pov with Hobi 😊

Author~