4

So I'm writing a short story its only gonna have about 4 to 6 chapters and I wanna know witch ship should I write about. I really wanna do a bts ship sence bts did a cover of this song. I'm thinking eaither namjin or jikook sence namjoon and Jungkook did the cover. Tell me in the comments below witch one I should write about!!!! I'll start writing as soon is I diside!!!!! Thank you fighting!!!!!~~~~~

Author~

Jimin woke up late for school. He through on a pair of light blue jeans that hugged him in all the right places, a yellow crop top with long sleeves and his timberlands. He grabbed an Apple and was out the door. He was at the schools gate in five minutes. There Jimin grabs a few things out of his locker that he'll need for first period. The worse class of the day. He walked in and sat down, wondering where the others are. Then, Jungkook and his loud ass friends walk through the door and he takes a seat next to Jimin. jimin, a little surprised, took a deep breath as class started. The teacher took roll call. Jin and Tae finally walk-wait no-ran through the door as the bell rang. "Have a seat you two." Mr. Kim calmly says. Witch is rare. "Alright class, today I'll give you guys sometime to work on your projects scene I don't have the effort to teach you animals today. So go to your partners and if I see you guys off task, you'll work alone for the rest of the project. Got it?" Mr. Kim finished. Most likely directing that splitting up part to Jimin and Jungkook. Everyone went to there partners and started working.

Jimin and Jungkook where talking off task. No one was surprised that Jungkook was but when Jimin was too, they where shook. Jimin and Jungkook where working together very well to every ones surprise. You never heard of the Jungkook everyone knows. Sleeping with girls then leaving, acting like nothing ever happened the next day. He has almost broken every girls heart in this school. Except the smart ones, there tuff to crack. He even went out with some guys. That's why every ones scared for Jimin. Even the ones that don't like him that much. Jungkook has 6 stages to get into your pants. Stage 1: He finds a way to talk to you, he's nice to you, let's you sit at the lunch table with him and his friends. Exactly what he did to Jimin yesterday. Stage 2: He invites you over to his house to get to know you and what you want in a man. Jimin went over to Jungkooks house for the project and they wouldn't doubt if Jimin told Jungkook a bit about him. Hell, one time a girl said that she likes nerds and Jungkook wore glasses and talked all smart. Namjoon helped him with that. Stage 3: Jungkook will get you to fall for him. Jimin already was before they even started talking. Stage 4: He'll ask you out. Tae already talked to Jimin and told him if he does ask him out don't say yes. But of course Jimin wasn't convinced. He was determined that Jungkook was good. He just needs to bring that side of him out. Stage 5: About a week after there first date he'll ask you to be his. Then after a week, here comes stage 6: He'll get you alone. Lock the door and turn off the lights. After that, Here comes the heart break and the 'I told you so''s from your friends. Jin and Tae don't want that to happen. Jimin's already at stage 4 but not quite there yet. Jin turned to tae. "God I hope this Jungkook kid doesn't hurt Jimin." Tae nodded in agreement. "Why do you think he does that to people? It's a terrible thing to do to someone!" Jin was just about to answer Taes question when someone else already did. "He doesn't even know himself. He doesn't understand why people even like him in the first place. He's been in love once. But she did the exact same thing he does with everyone he gets with. I think Hes not over her even though it's been two years. I just hope something in Jimin snaps him out of whatever trance hes in. But I say that every time. That's why I never tell him to stop. I just keep thinking that the next ones the one but it ain't. If Jimin isn't then I'm gonna tell him. Hes hurting everyone around him and himself." jin and Tae turn around to see Namjoon looking at them. Jin knew that he said all of that. "You really think so?" Jin questioned as Namjoon nodded. "I hate when everyone thinks that just because Jungkook is friends with us that where just like him. I would never do that to a girl. Or a pretty boy." Namjoon said looking directly at Jin. Giving him a smirk and a wink. Jin blushed and giggled like a school girl and Tae rolled his eyes, disgusted. "Oh shut up Tae! It's not like I don't here you and Hoseok flirting back and fourth!" jin growled. Tae was just about to say something but was quickly to shut up when he heard Jungkook and Jimin laughing. "Hey jimin can I ask you something?"

oh no.

"Yeah Jungkookie! What is it?"

Please no.

"Would you like to go out with me? How about a cinema?"

'Jimin don't please' Tae thought in his head.

"I've never been to a cinema before!" Jungkook was Jungshook. "Really!? Come on let me take you! Please Jiminie!!!!" Jungkook wined.

'Come on Jimin! Remember what I said!' Tae half whispered.

"I'm sorry Jungkook...."

Tae lets out a sigh in relief.

"I would love to go!"

And here comes stage 5.