Chapter 3

(Warning, mention of rape)

The road to the abandoned building was short: it was in the abandoned suburbs of the city. Kaminari went there before to check any other enemies and eventual tracking system.

The earpiece buzzed.
"Everything clear, I have turned off every system. He is completely cut off."

Izuku smirked even if the black mask he was wearing would not show that.

He had a bulletproof vest under the uniform. The mask was strong enough to resist any attack. It was necessary as a form of protection against gas.

The only color were his green hair and piercing eyes

He had a pair of knifes along his military belt and another one in his jacket, one in his combat boots too but none knew exactly how many weapons he truly had. Other objects showed themselves over his black military uniform: a Kabutan was his favorite; he said it was a gift. No one knew whose. He also had a telescopic stick that he used when the enemy was on the ground. “Safety Measures” he would say.

The other were dressed as he was, expect for Shinsou who deliberately choose to be less heavy and more agile: he did not wear any bulletproof vest.

  (  The other are dressed alike. Picture not mine)

Once they arrived, Momo stopped the car and immediately went with the rest of the squad to the spot they decided before: it was near the escape route, under a bridge on the right of the building.
Izuku got down and Yozo walked with him. The air was tense and there was too much silence.

Izuku looked over Yozo and signaled what to do. He nodded and went near the entrance of the building.

He got on his knee and put his hand together: Izuku run to him and he lifted him up. He reached the window and broke it down with his reinforced elbow.
Yozo stood there and waited for the signal, his ak47 loaded.

Inside the building Izuku used an x ray vision, it was too dark to see. The building was how it looked from the outside: abandoned. It smell badly and Izuku found himself wrinkle his nose.

Izuku grabbed the knife and twisted it in his hand; he walked to the second floor where the girl was.
“I am in” he said in his earpiece.

“Clear” Kaminari said from his position, he was inside the opposite building. A sniper rifle stood near the window.
He could hear some cries and whispers of help. He prayed the lord for her to be safe.

On the count of three, he kicked the door open but what he found inside was not what he expected.

There was a recorder: it was that thing crying for help. The bed was stained with blood and he found the girl's knickers. Sperm here and there and traces of cocaine.

"Bloody hell" he muttered. He touched his earpiece and whispered the situation.

"Izuku, the-" there was some problem with the audio

"Out- we nee--- the building is going to----- fir---"

He did not quite made the words out but he understood it was time to get out.

He tapped the earpiece twice, which was the sign for Yozo to break the door and give Izuku a route escape.

"Yozo---- hear me?"

"Ye---- be there---"

"Stop.--- code one---- away----"

Yozo was clearly confused, he should have entered the building and clearing the floor for him. Why did he say to stop?
Yozo called Kaminari.

"What--- on?---"

"Proble---- hacking me----"
The line shut down completely. Yozo cursed and decided to listen to his boss; he went to the escape spot.

Once in the car Shinsou looked at him.

"Where is Izuku?"

"What do you mean? He said to stop"

"He needs to get out! The building will collapse, it was a trap!"

"Shit!" This time Todoroki cursed under his breath as he got out of the car. He ran towards the building ignoring the possible risk of such action. He knew something was wrong, but the girl must be here. He covered his face with the mask everyone wore and loaded his handgun.

"Izu---- coming----"

Izuku was looking around the room for proofs and he heard Todoroki's voices. He got out of it and tried to reach him.
He went to the first floor and Todoroki find him halfway.
"Todoroki, what are you doing? She is not here"

"Believe me, she is. He is a psychotic; he wants to die with her. He built his world in which they are together or something like that"

Izuku seemed perplexed.
"I only found her clothes and sperm, she has been raped"

Todoroki nodded. "I didn’t expect any less from him…” He seemed to be thinking about something.
“Of course! The basement Izuku! As in every damn movie!"

"That bastard, he is really trying to end his story?"

"I am afraid so. This is risky, but… let's cooperate" Izuku nodded, they walked down towards the basement.

Todoroki hold the gun close to his body, ready to aim; Izuku walked right in front of him with the knife out. They kept walking slowly, trying to make nay sound. The radio was still out.

There were some noises from the basement, which could be a good signal.

"Signal restored, two people in front of you," Kaminari said in the earpiece.
They both nodded.

Izuku looked over Todoroki and moved his hand showing three fingers.
On the count of three, he kicked the door down. There stood the man, shirtless moving around the little girl whom was trembling with fear.

"Hands up! Police!" Izuku said as Todoroki held him at gunpoint.

The man laughed as he turned around: wires covered his chest; there was a bomb on him.

"Shit… Kaminari, can you hear me?"

"Yes"

"Bomb here, need you"

"Move away!" Todoroki shouted, as he get further away from the girl. Izuku kneeled down to her; he removed his mask and whispered reassuring words.

"You don't have to worry, I am here, we will help you out" the little girl nodded. Izuku covered his face again.

"Stop that bomb, immediately"

"Why such a rush? If I die this bomb will explode, if I do not stop it, it will explode! Just let's have some fun!" He shouted as he surged forward Izuku.
He defended himself with the knife cutting along his arm, but he could not injure him to death.

"I am trying to stop the codes from running, hard job," Kaminari muttered.
Izuku sighed,
“We just need more time.” Kaminari said.
The man pushed him breaking his stance and punched him in his head.

A ringing sound echoed through his head, where was he again?

He heard a gun fire at least two bullets.
"NEXT ONE I WILL KILL YOU!" Todoroki shouted clearly angered, his breath was too labored.
Is he panicking? – Izuku thought.

"Todoroki, get down!" Izuku shouted with his blurry vision as the man threw a knife to him. They dodged it but it was useless: the man punched him again but this time he defended himself and counter attacked punching him on his neck. He choked.

"Almost done!" Kaminari said as he quickly worked on his pc.

"Shit, shit!" Izuku said and trapped the man on his knees, holding him down. Todoroki punched him in the stomach, not killing him but just enough to stop him.

Then Izuku remembered: the cocaine. This man was under drugs… a simple punch would do noth-
He found himself flying against the wall, he hit his head with a strong thud, some blood started dripping from the cut behind his hair.

He opened his mouth but just closed it again. He could not form any coherent words.
“Izuku!” Todoroki shouted and fired a bullet to the man’s foot.

He stopped him for a second but he soon found the man over him, punching his face with rage.
He broke his nose.

Izuku slide over the wall and took out a knife, he needed to kill him now or they would never get out of here alive.

He aimed at him, but he was struggling against Todoroki, it was risky but he needed to do this. He closed his eyes and opened them again, the blurriness never going away.

He aimed at his head, quick and clean. He did not think that he could kill his coworker.

One - he breathed

Two - he if kills him the building will explode

Three - if he does not kill him, everyone will die

He throw the knife which turned itself in the air. Todoroki noticed this and pushed the man up; the knife touched his skin.

"Done!" Kaminari shouted breathing hard.
The knife entered his head. Nothing exploded.

"We…" Todoroki started talking.

"We did it!" Izuku shouted into the earpiece. His squad walked over to the place and alerted other colleagues for reinforce. Every door was down and the building was empty.

Izuku sat against the wall, leaving a trail of blood.

Todoroki stood there, on the floor: blood smearing his vision, his head dizzy.

The man stood dead in the pool of his own blood. The girl was safe.

"Hey little girl" he said with a raspy voice.

The girl closed her eyes but nodded.

"Thank you" she whispered getting down and hugging Izuku.

This was why he did this work. He smiled and assured her.

"Now a gentle lady will pick you up and help you out. She is Momo, okay?" The girl nodded.

"You are such a good girl," he said caressing her hair.
"Take this" Izuku said as he gave her a little penguin he hold in his pocket. It was a lucky charm.

The girl smiled and grabbed it with her hands; she hugged him more.

"Ouch, ouch!" He said as he felt his broken ribs.

Todoroki saw something he thought he should not have seen: Izuku was soft.
He smirked.

"You would make a nice dad," he said between coughs.

"I don't think so," he answered as he rested his eyes closed.
"You did a good job Todoroki; I would have never thought about his personality… maybe you learned your lesson."

"Mmh… thanks" he answered with the last force he had in him.

Izuku slowly got up, resting against the wall – he did not dare to walk alone.

He breathed in and out, concentrating in this exercise to calm him down. He was badly injured, he noticed.
He heard some steps and someone coming towards him: he sighed and took Todoroki’s handgun, which was now near him.
With trembling hands, he aimed towards the door.

“ONE more step and- and I—“He felt extremely tired; the gun fell from his hands.

“Izuku!” Yozo shouted and got in just in time to lift him up. He removed his mask and looked for any sign of consciousness. He ignored his hand covered in blood.

His eyes were not following his finger.

“Yozo… we- we di- we did it” he said as he pushed him away, trying to stand on his own.
He raised a fist into the air.

They have won. Yozo smiled and kept Izuku’s arm around his shoulder, helping him up.

“That’s right hero… let’s go home”

Todoroki rolled his eyes but a soft smirk plastered over his lips.
“Fuck you, guys,” he muttered as he slowly lifted his head. Nobody helped him up.

They all felt tired.

Notes

Hi! We finally got some action!
Thank you for your kind comments :) let me know what you think about this new kind of fanfiction, it is funny to write about weapons and violence.

Izuku is so badass, I love him. There will be some developments between Izuku and Todoroki, don't you worry.

See ya!